Carnival Legend

Hi all,

My husband and I have only cruised with Princess before, we are now elite, but have decided to give Carnival a try on the repositioning cruise Honolulu to Sydney in September on the Legend.

We have decided to have a spoil and booked a Vista Suite. It appears we have priority embarkation - is this the only 'perk' of a suite. I can't seem to find too many details. I was particularly interested in the tender ports, do we have priority, internet etc.

Any tips or clues on Carnival that you think may be of interest

Many thanks

Have a great time m we also did Carnival Legend to Hawaii and it was excellent.

It fits against Princess better than P&O Australia as everything is included like afternoon tea and breakfast in the room I believe they have priority boarding for Suite customers and of course priority tender - there would be a ticket in your room)

We really enjoyed the music in the bar outside the dining room as a pre dinner relax as it was not in your face or too loud. Their library is not huge but it does have some books available a few times per day

Many thanks for your replies,

I must admit to be getting a little excited. Six nights in Honolulu first and then on to Carnival and cruise home. It is going to be so good to try something new. We did the 33 night circumnavigation of Australia last October on Diamond and for the first time we were a quite disappointed with Princess.

I think it is time for a change and away we go again back on the cruising treadmill - how lucky are we all to have these beautiful holidays.

I had an aft vista suite on Legend (4237) which was very nice. I enjoyed the cruise, it was only 9 days and while different to Princess it was still good. Staff were lovely and the balcony was huge ! You should go with an open mind and be excited :)