Cruise Critic Floataway Lounge - check it out!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:03 AM.
Michigan USA
2,220 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Just discovered the Cruise Critic Floataway Lounge Message Board - home to all those "interesting" threads we love following!

When I couldn't find the "CruisingIsLife - Paws to Claws Cruise Critic Pet Photos" on the Carnival boards, I learned it had been moved to the Floataway venue.

Check it out - topics range from the serious to the extremely funny. Recommended reading for everyone.

How did I miss finding the site for so long?

Winter Park, Florida
1,049 Posts
Joined Jan 2002
wow gonna have to check that out..thanks saltydawg!! i have been away from boards way to long!!

Cyt

Atlantic
Oceanic
Norway
Enchantment of the Seas
Destiny
Voyager of the Seas
Conquest March 30th 2003
Glory May 29th 2004

2,044 Posts
Joined Feb 2003
I never had any desire to go to the Floataway Lounge til the thread for Rawling's started...now I go everyday!!!

Militant Breastfeeding & Homebirth Proponent-Sandra Carmichael

Mardi Gras 6/79
Mardi Gras 6/79
(back to back cruises)
Celebration 8/02
Splendour of the Seas 3/03
Jubilee 7/03
Conquest 1/04
Celebration 1/04
Elation 2/04
Elation *coming again* 1/05
Sarasota, Florida
1,923 Posts
Joined May 2000
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> When I couldn't find the "CruisingIsLife - Paws to Claws Cruise Critic Pet Photos" on the Carnival boards, I learned it had been moved to the Floataway venue.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why would it be moved from this board ??
Sarasota, Florida
1,923 Posts
Joined May 2000
Interesting.....I see a few other familar posts over there, I figured they had just drifted out of interest on this board.

wonder if they are duplicate posts or were moved there ????