Where's Peat?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:00 PM.
Iowa
119 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
Has anyone corresponded with Peat Taylor in the past few weeks? I had previously corresponded by email with Peat regarding a tour. I emailed him almost a week ago and have had no response. I tried the email again thinking perhaps it did not go through - still no response. I've heard on the boards that he's usually very responsive so I'm not sure what's going on.

Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
<small>

Past Cruises:

RCCL Voyager of the Seas - Feb. 2011 (Western Caribbean)
NCL Jewel - Feb. 2009 (Southern Caribbean)
RCCL Navigator of the Seas - Feb. 2007 (Western Caribbean)
Carnival Victory - Feb 2006 (Eastern Caribbean, Wedding)
Carnival Pride - March 2005 (Mexican Riviera)
</small>
63 Posts
Joined May 2005
I emailed Peat a few nights ago inquiring if he does tours out of MoBay, and received a response from him the next morning (the answer was "yes", although for my date, he can't be our guide personally, but he would send one of his colleagues).
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Iowa
119 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
Can I ask what email address you used when you contacted Peat? Perhaps he's changed email addressses since it's been a few months since the last time I corresponded with him.

Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
<small>

Past Cruises:

RCCL Voyager of the Seas - Feb. 2011 (Western Caribbean)
NCL Jewel - Feb. 2009 (Southern Caribbean)
RCCL Navigator of the Seas - Feb. 2007 (Western Caribbean)
Carnival Victory - Feb 2006 (Eastern Caribbean, Wedding)
Carnival Pride - March 2005 (Mexican Riviera)
</small>