Looking for pictures of Navigators Verandah

gbutzin

I have posted before and am thankful for the responses but I will be in room 7668 on Disney Fantasy... I have seen outside pictures of the ships Dream and Fantasy. Does anyone have pictures of their Navigators Verandas.... I would love to see them..... Thank you..... I am pretty sure I will just be happy to have a balcony....

I have posted before and am thankful for the responses but I will be in room 7668 on Disney Fantasy... I have seen outside pictures of the ships Dream and Fantasy. Does anyone have pictures of their Navigators Verandas.... I would love to see them..... Thank you..... I am pretty sure I will just be happy to have a balcony....

There are no navigators verandas on the Fantasy, only obstructed hull view full balconies. DCL just reclassed all the obstructed view, and some undersized verandahs from 6's and 5's to cat 7A at a reduced rate and maintained the category name "navigators verandah". We have 7680 booked on the Fantasy. We will have a full balcony, but a part of the hull will obstruct our view. This is OK for us, we usually booked navigators verandahs on the Magic and Wonder, so having a full balcony with a slight hull obstruction is better than an enclosed with open porthole NV for us.

I appreciate you responding. I have no problem with obstructed as long as I can still see out. Would you say you have about half the view? thx,

Look at Disney's official photo and it should give you a pretty good idea how it looks from inside the cabin out to the verandah:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/staterooms/dream-fantasy/deluxe-oceanview-stateroom-with-navigators-verandah/

Archived