Manage My Cruise

Sanz

My DH initially thought it might be the browsers that we currently use. Gave up that thought quickly when nothing worked and said call Carnival. I hope the problem is fixed early so that I don't have to call.

Is anyone else having a problem printing their boarding pass, etc. I'm getting a blank screen.

I could not print when using Firefox but when I switched to Safari it worked.

Others have posted this same question in previous threads. For some reason, Firefox and Google won't work. Use Internet Explorer (IE) and it should work. Also, make sure "Compatibilty View" is on. Click on that little icon at the top of IE's home page that looks like a torn sheet of paper.

I just had the same problem. Here is the phone number you can call and have them email your documents to you. Printed them right off when they did that.

1-800-845-2599 office hours 6am to 11pm eastern

I have also had this problem for over a week, so thanks will phone and get them to e-mail me documents.

After getting a black screen, I tried using the pop-up menu on the bottom of the page rather than going to File-Print on my computer. The pop-up menu will show up if you wait a minute with your mouse at the bottom of the page you are trying to print. That worked fine. I could not do this using Firefox. I was able to do this using Safari.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been having the same problem. I've emailed technical support and they gave me a link to print out a registration form but it was a wrong link. This is so frustrating!

Use Safari as your internet browser. This is the only way I could print mine.

Rick

I have a new laptop, just got it a couple of months ago. It has windows 8. It definitely has some glitches.

I can see the info on "My cruise Manager". When I click to "View Documents"......the white box with the things to choose pops up but the entire screen turns blue - like you've highlighted it. I have to hit the ALT key on my computer. (?!) It turns everything back white and now I can click one of the boxes.

Once I click any of them....print luggage tags, boarding pass, etc it goes into A Windows 8 'viewer' - unlike my old XP system. It shows up as another tab on the top but the screen is white like it didn't load.

I click the X on the tab that shows above. It takes me back to the Cruise Manager screen. NOW....across the bottom will be a bar that asks if I want to open it (the viewer).

THEN whatever I'm trying to see or print appears in full screen.

It happens this way EVERY time I try to see/print any of the info from My Cruise Manager. I'm sure it is just my computer.....but worth it to try on your own if you have Windows 8.

My experience was I could not print the boarding passes until after the "final payment" due date, even though it was paid in full before that day. I even called Carnival and they just said it didn't matter if I had a boarding pass at embarkation, they could print them there at the port. Thankfully, my travel agent figured it out sooner. I feel much more prepared having my boarding passes in hand! I sail June 16th! Can't wait ;-) PS. I use Google Chrome browser.

I have a new laptop, just got it a couple of months ago. It has windows 8. It definitely has some glitches.

I can see the info on "My cruise Manager". When I click to "View Documents"......the white box with the things to choose pops up but the entire screen turns blue - like you've highlighted it. I have to hit the ALT key on my computer. (?!) It turns everything back white and now I can click one of the boxes.

Once I click any of them....print luggage tags, boarding pass, etc it goes into A Windows 8 'viewer' - unlike my old XP system. It shows up as another tab on the top but the screen is white like it didn't load.

I click the X on the tab that shows above. It takes me back to the Cruise Manager screen. NOW....across the bottom will be a bar that asks if I want to open it (the viewer).

THEN whatever I'm trying to see or print appears in full screen.

It happens this way EVERY time I try to see/print any of the info from My Cruise Manager. I'm sure it is just my computer.....but worth it to try on your own if you have Windows 8.

this is exactly my issue

Archived