L Shaped cabins on Victory-6424,6432,6451 & 6459

postalgrrl

Has anyone stayed in the L shaped cabins 6424, 6432, 6451 & 6459 on the Victory?? Can someone please tell me about these cabins?? I am intrested in booking one of them for Jan 2009. I would like to know about the balcony. Is the balcony really big? Is having the bigger balcony worth the extra walk from all the way aft. And is there a couch in the cabin. Also, if someone had pictures that would be great. Thanks

This was on the Destiny - 8319 I think. Same type of cabin. The balcony is bigger, but the cabin itself is not. I was standing in front of the bathroom door, with the balcony door to my right. Immediately in front and to the left of me is the bed. There was a small table to the girls' left (just in front of the window). The girls are looking toward the hallway that leads to the cabin door.

685233639_MOM2005CRUISEDISK1009_edited-1.jpg.4f8105d50652fab5a18459438b4a3b95.jpg

We have 6459 booked in February 2008. I'll post some photos after we return. But from all of my research, having the L shaped cabin has been a positive experience for all who stay in one. The extra large balcony, of course, is the biggest difference. I've also learned that even though there are crew stairs just outside the walls, these are used rarely due to them being aft and much of the crew activity is more forward. I don't think I've read any real negatives about the L shapes.

We had cabin 6442 on the Valor which is a L-shaped cabinb!!! It was great and we loved the extended balcony. Infact we booked an L shaped cabin for the Victory in Feb. of 2009 thats how much we liked them. As for being handicapped this cabin is not one. So go ahead and book this cabin you will not regret it!!!:)

In May we were on the Victory. Had cabin 6451 and loved it. The people we cruised with were next door in 6459. The balconies were longer than normal baclonies. I think we had three chairs and a table out there. As far as the stairs next to those cabins, we never heard anything. Oh, it wasn't a handicapped cabin either.

Archived