comedy cruise P&O

:)Hi Mic

Sorry we didnt get to meet you what a good cruise we really enjoyed it, not to sure about the swell on the ocean tho :eek: being at the front on deck ten made for an interesting time trying to sleep.

Personaly I think P&O have lifted there game everything was good even the food,would do another one in the same circumstances

Sorry we didnt get to meet you what a good cruise we really enjoyed it, not to sure about the swell on the ocean tho :eek: being at the front on deck ten made for an interesting time trying to sleep.

Personaly I think P&O have lifted there game everything was good even the food,would do another one in the same circumstances

Yes, the smaller and older ship and 8 metre swells makes for a bumpy and noisy night.:eek:

Thanks mic

I look forward to reading more

So you had some decent swell then

That sorts em out

No probs with noro ?

Glad it was a nice cruise and nice to hear p and I have lifted their game

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks mic

I look forward to reading more

So you had some decent swell then

That sorts em out

No probs with noro ?

Glad it was a nice cruise and nice to hear p and I have lifted their game

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A review has been submitted, when it is published I will provide the link.

Yes, got a bit hairy and quite a few went missing from the public areas. I myself was not too crash hot but it may have been a combination of hangover and the seas.

No Noro that I saw or heard of but I didn't go to the Buffet after the embarkation lunch as we had lots of time and ate leisurely meals in the Waterfront for every meal. I was happy and would do a similar cruise again if the price is right (Cheap).:D

A review has been submitted, when it is published I will provide the link.

Yes, got a bit hairy and quite a few went missing from the public areas. I myself was not too crash hot but it may have been a combination of hangover and the seas.

No Noro that I saw or heard of but I didn't go to the Buffet after the embarkation lunch as we had lots of time and ate leisurely meals in the Waterfront for every meal. I was happy and would do a similar cruise again if the price is right (Cheap).:D

glad you had a good time

we have cruised a fair bit with p&o and have never heard of noro on their ships, never caught it on princess but its been there while we were with them

glad you had a good time

we have cruised a fair bit with p&o and have never heard of noro on their ships, never caught it on princess but its been there while we were with them

Have been on ships where noro was around but have avoided it so far. Some people have very bad habits and spread it easily. I practice very strict hygiene, avoid the buffet, the elevators, touching hand rails and crowded areas where people are coughing and spluttering everywhere. I may have been lucky so far but I hope it continues to keep me noro free.:D

Hi guys, I'm a new member and new to cruising. Came into this thread because we were on this cruise :) first one ever and had a blast! I'm really keen to do more cruising and take the kids next time instead of being on a boozy bender with 10 friends :)

I'm a bit lost on here so far, but hopefully will work it out! I look forward to learning more and getting to know you all!

Hi guys, I'm a new member and new to cruising. Came into this thread because we were on this cruise :) first one ever and had a blast! I'm really keen to do more cruising and take the kids next time instead of being on a boozy bender with 10 friends :)

I'm a bit lost on here so far, but hopefully will work it out! I look forward to learning more and getting to know you all!

Welcome to Cruise critic, just look around the Aussie forums, the rollcalls of cruises you may be doing and the general cruise line forums. Look around and feel free to ask anything. Have a read of the guidelines to posting as well as the moderators monitor them fairly strictly.:D

We had a great time too, enjoyed this one much more than our first cruise, rough weather & all. Also good to catch up with mic & friends - which is another benefit of posting here - arranging to meet folks on the ship.:)

We had a great time too, enjoyed this one much more than our first cruise, rough weather & all. Also good to catch up with mic & friends - which is another benefit of posting here - arranging to meet folks on the ship.:)

Thanks, it was great fun.:D

• 2 weeks later...

I missed out on this cruise through procrastination and indecision, looks like you all enjoyed it.

So I am looking at an upcoming comedy cruise, it arrives back in Sydney at 7am (according to the itinerary) , my problem is I have to go to work that day, if I know I can be off the ship by 8am I can make it to work at a suitable time, and hubby has an 11am flight out for work, so can any of you advise what time you docked and what the process was like to depart the ship?

We were thinking of parking at the airport and taxi to the wharf and back, I would drive home to work and hubby would catch his 11am flight out........does this sound achievable to those of you that were on the last cruise?

I saw in Mic's review that it was a pretty quick process but I was just wondering if that's how everyone found it?

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can comment.

Hi there & welcome. Hope you are still around the boards! :)

I have read this thread not checking dates..... Took me to 1/2 way through page 4 to work out it's all done dusted :mad: !!! Thanks for the review Mic, live your comments about the "good looking wife" :D you'll have to leave that post up on the screen an accidentally on purpose let the Mrs read it!!! LOL!;)

Now I'm going to search for some last minute cheapies!

Hi there & welcome. Hope you are still around the boards! :)

I have read this thread not checking dates..... Took me to 1/2 way through page 4 to work out it's all done dusted :mad: !!! Thanks for the review Mic, live your comments about the "good looking wife" :D you'll have to leave that post up on the screen an accidentally on purpose let the Mrs read it!!! LOL!;)

Now I'm going to search for some last minute cheapies!

She saw it and I have already reaped the benefits.:rolleyes:

I missed out on this cruise through procrastination and indecision, looks like you all enjoyed it.

So I am looking at an upcoming comedy cruise, it arrives back in Sydney at 7am (according to the itinerary) , my problem is I have to go to work that day, if I know I can be off the ship by 8am I can make it to work at a suitable time, and hubby has an 11am flight out for work, so can any of you advise what time you docked and what the process was like to depart the ship?

We were thinking of parking at the airport and taxi to the wharf and back, I would drive home to work and hubby would catch his 11am flight out........does this sound achievable to those of you that were on the last cruise?

I saw in Mic's review that it was a pretty quick process but I was just wondering if that's how everyone found it?

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can comment.

We docked around 7am and clearance was given around 7.30am. This is from my review...

Disembarkation was also very easy, we did the walk off around ten minutes after clearance was given and were at the taxi stand within 5 minutes. We were in a maxi cab after another 5 mins, a $46 fare (traffic over the Anzac Bridge) to Central station which was shared between the 3 couples.

I think we caught the train at 8.07am from Central station.

We docked around 7am and clearance was given around 7.30am. This is from my review...

Disembarkation was also very easy, we did the walk off around ten minutes after clearance was given and were at the taxi stand within 5 minutes. We were in a maxi cab after another 5 mins, a $46 fare (traffic over the Anzac Bridge) to Central station which was shared between the 3 couples.

I think we caught the train at 8.07am from Central station.

Thanks for your further info Mic, I have booked it so fingers crossed it all runs smoothly.