Dress question

Is there a formal night on the Freedom 7 night? If there is, which night is it? Do the men actually wear a tux or is just a jacket ok? I am ok either way as we are use to a formal and semi formal night on our other cruiseline. I just want to pack appropriate and know which night to actually wear the attire. We are doing MTD if that matters.

Is there a formal night on the Freedom 7 night? If there is, which night is it? Do the men actually wear a tux or is just a jacket ok? I am ok either way as we are use to a formal and semi formal night on our other cruiseline. I just want to pack appropriate and know which night to actually wear the attire. We are doing MTD if that matters.

There are two formal nights on a 7 day cruise. The Cruise Compass (daily schedule) will list the suggested dress for dinner. While there are still some men who wear a tux, they are in the minority.

Thank you for the replies. Usually for dinner my guys, I put in a polo and slacks and for the formal/semi formal nights dress shirts and ties. Dress for me and the girl those nights and skirt/top for other nights. We

do not mind dressing up, just wanted to check. Is it a Capt.'s dinner?

Thank you for the replies. Usually for dinner my guys, I put in a polo and slacks and for the formal/semi formal nights dress shirts and ties. Dress for me and the girl those nights and skirt/top for other nights. We do not mind dressing up, just wanted to check. Is it a Capt.'s dinner?

Sorry, replying from my phone and it double posted... Errr.... Technology!

Edited by atinkerbellmom

Thank you for the replies. Usually for dinner my guys, I put in a polo and slacks and for the formal/semi formal nights dress shirts and ties. Dress for me and the girl those nights and skirt/top for other nights. We do not mind dressing up, just wanted to check. Is it a Capt.'s dinner?

Sorry, replying from my phone and it double posted... Errr.... Technology!

just a jacket is more than enough.

just a jacket is more than enough.

I doubt that you would ever see anyone wearing JUST a jacket.:eek: It would have to be very long and tightly buttoned down the front.:rolleyes: