Costa Barcelona

manime

Hi, in Barcelona at the moment and away tomorrow. Anyone know which terminal Costa arrive at. Don't think ship comes in until afternoon and we wil probably be there earlier. Any clues appreciated.

Should be one of the Adosado terminals, not the World Trade Centre. It's quite possible to walk from the Drassanes TMB station- I've done it (although I walk 2 km daily as part of my fitness program). Otherwise, should be lots of port info, including bus and taxi service.

Normally from terminals A, B, C, D - Moll Adossat.

There is only the one Costa ship in port you will see it from afar, the follow is from the Barcelona Port cuise Terminal wbsite.

dimarts 08/073.800

COSTA FAVOLOSA

BALEARES CONSIGNATARIOS SL

COSTA CROCIERE, S.P.A.

08/07/2014

14:00

08/07/2014

19:00

Here is a good website about Barcelona:

http://www.barcelonayellow.com/bcn-transport/193-cruise-ship-terminals-barcelona-port

Edited by G.M.T.

No need to walk from Drassanes - there´s a port bus (blue bus) T3 starting near the Columbus column. It´s 2.50 Euro one way (3 Euro round trip). Stops at all terminal buildings (A,B,C,D) - o.k., only at those where a ship is docked.

steamboats

Heading in a taxi from the hotel so won't be taking the port bus. Can see the ship from the hotel so hoping to leave it until it has berthed in the port before taking off so i will know where to go.

Heading in a taxi from the hotel so won't be taking the port bus. Can see the ship from the hotel so hoping to leave it until it has berthed in the port before taking off so i will know where to go.

sorry i read this after you have left as the taxi drivers know where to go, hope you are all having a fantastic time xxx