What is your favourite Princess cruise souvenir?

psyfi

I'm not asking what is your favourite souvenir from your cruise ports, rather what is the favourite item you bought on board a Princess ship and why? Is is a Princess logo item like a robe, mug or a towel? Is it something you bought in one of their shops like a bottle of perfume or one of the limited time only booths that gets set up for a day? What item has the fondest memories for you?

Hi - my favourite cruiseline momento is a lovely watch/keyring from Princess. I personally think it is toooo nice to use as a keyring so have it hung up on the wall just beside my PC at work at eye level, every time I glance at it on a work day, it reminds me of my cruising trips.

:)

My favourite souvenir is the memories of each ship. However, you did say a souvenir from one of the shops. We were on the last sailing of the old Crown Princess before she went over to Germany. They had everything on sale. I collect Swarovski figurines and they had the ship replica on for a greatly reduced price. It is still one of my favourites-a great reminder of our favourite ship and one of the best cruises we've been on.

I used to get the polo/golf shirts from each voyage that would have both the ship name and destination. Now they seem to have either but not both on the shirts.

Also collect the ceramic ship models. I'm missing the old Crown and Island Princess models, anyone have some they want to get rid of?

Yes, again I am a sucker for the little ceramic ship models, like the poster above my favourite one is Regal Princess (now P&O Australia's Pacific Dawn), I was on her last voyage last year, San Pedro to Sydney.

Yep..the polo shirts too with the ship and ship name on them. And the Princess pens with the little ship inside that moves around.

On last cruise of Regal there were some bargains, polo shirts 'Regal' going for $15, models for $5, pens for $1, Princess cleared the lot out, I went nuts in the ship's boutique.:o

Well, we always get a magnet that has the ship's name on it... the nice metal ones. Also the tee-shirt with the ship vital statistics imprinted on it. But the most fond things were the teddy bears that had the ship's name on their shirts... those sadly seem to have gone away... :(

On the Golden a fews years back we won 6 tolietry bags playing various games - we gave 4 away as gifts and kept 2. We use them all the time and really love them. They are soft nylon that roll up, have 2 small compartments and one large one. Those who got them as gifts use them all the time as well. We hope to use them again on the Sapphire in Feb.

A light weight purse with long over the shoulder strap and lots of velcro fastening compartments with Princess logo. I have used it for several years on cruises. Definitely have gotten my $15 worth.

Edited by Lynda90

Refrigerator magnets: not the metal ones but the ones that have the coloured photo of the ship. My goal is to have the whole fleet up there on my fridge door someday.

I also, ahem, have a nice collection of Princess pens -- the ones from the cabin. I don't intend to steal them, but I guess I carry them around to write postcards in various venues aboard and ashore and then forget they're in my bag. Although it's unlikely the loss of a pen (or 6!) is going to cause prices to skyrocket, nevertheless, just typing this has made me feel so guilty that I'll probably bring them all back and leave them in my cabin on my next cruise (causing "Stewart" to wonder where the heck all those extra pens came from?!)

rdgrl - I also collect magnets of each ship we go on. I have never seen any of the colored photo of the ship on Princess. Mine are all the gold ones.

I also collect Christmas ornaments of each ship we go on.

Gail

Edited by gailc

Last year, on our Antarctica voyage aboard the Golden, we won the crystal ship! Thrilled of course, and it was the icing on the cake after such an exciting "expedition"!

"Winning" is hardly in our vocabulary but for once.........!

REDTOY

I also collect Christmas ornaments of each ship we go on.

Gail

I also collect Christmas ornaments. I try to pick one up in every port & on every ship. I have an ornament of every RCI ship I have been on. However, I could not find one when I was on the Golden last January. I would love to find one on the CB. The sales clerk acted like he never heard of Christmas ornaments of the ship. Does Princess even have these?:confused: