Privacy

Gatorfan01

This may seem like a silly question, but I'll be alone in my cabin (when I'm in there) so how do I prevent my steward from coming in there while I'm in there? :o

Do we have "Do Not Disturb" things for the door? I could never remember to hang it or take it off.

Haven't been on Carnival in decades, but I believe that all of the major cruiselines have some sort of "Do Not Disturb" notification, for passenger cabins. My absolute favorite is Royal Caribbean. They have cards that fit into the door slot, with "Do Not Disturb" on one side, and "Please Make Up My Room" on the other. Even the best room stewards have a hard time predicting passenger schedules, and knowing when the room will be available for cleaning.

Carnival has a hang tag that says"cruisin" on one side (When you are not in the room, the steward will know it's ok to go in) and "snoozing" on the other side (steward won't enter). That being said, there is also a turn lock that you should engage when you are in the room. There is also a turn lock in the bathroom that you can use, just in case the door tag falls off or some jokester turns it over.