Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Princess Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Princess Cruises
Read thousands of Princess Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Princess Cruise Deals

NEW! Find Your PRINCESS Roll Call

Old May 12th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Coral Princess ?'s

Can anyone give me some information on 2 topics?

Are cigarettes sold in the stores on the Coral Princess?

What is Coral's policy on bringing wine onboard?

Thanks so much...

Old May 12th, 2007, 01:24 PM
40,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacohee12 View Post
Can anyone give me some information on 2 topics?

Are cigarettes sold in the stores on the Coral Princess?

What is Coral's policy on bringing wine onboard?

Thanks so much...

I know they sell cigs in the store duty free but not sure if you pick them up at the end of the cruise like liquor purchases.
I would think that individual packs are sold but are very expensive.

As far as bringing aboard wine, I would put it in a carry on and take it aboard with you. If you are thinking about bringing a case or a box of wine put a baggage tag on it and give it to the porters to be delivered to your cabin.

Sometimes during the cruise at port stops they will confiscate liquor brough onboard to be given back at the end of the cruise.

USNS HARKNESS T-AGS 32

Old May 12th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Taco...yes, cigarettes are sold on board. You can buy packs in the bars and cartons in the gift shop, however they are held and delivered to your room on the last night.

Last November sailed the Coral and brought 2 bottles on board with me in my carryon luggage. No problems so far. I've also packed a couple of bottles in my luggage, made sure they were bubble wrapped and in between clothes for lots of protection.

Nothing like a glass of wine on our balcony during sail aways!

Mary has already sailed on....

Disney Magic, 12/13, Vision of the Seas 11/13, Carnival Liberty 8/13, Enchantment of the Seas 6/13, Norwegian Dawn 3/13, Oasis of the Seas 1/13,Sapphire Princess 9/12, Grand Princess 3/12, Pacific Princess 12/11, Ruby Princess 3/11, Golden Princess 2/10, Ruby Princess 12/09,Sea Princess 8/08, Emerald Princess 12/07, Disney Wonder,9/07,Coral Princess,11/06, Star Princess 8/05,Grand Princess 5/04,Coral Princess 8/03,Disney Wonder 6/03,Carnival Pride 9/02,Disney Wonder 8/02