Tours - Honolulu to Sydney - Radiance of the Seas - 19 September 2017

Willo1

Cruising Honolulu to Sydney on Radiance of the Seas, 19 September 2017 and would like to know if anyone has information on tours organised (independently of Royal Caribbean) at ports of call - Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora, Wellington or Picton.

Cruising Honolulu to Sydney on Radiance of the Seas, 19 September 2017 and would like to know if anyone has information on tours organised (independently of Royal Caribbean) at ports of call - Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora, Wellington or Picton.

Bora Bora - Patrick's Tour https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g311415-d1191067-r58668500-Maohi_Nui-Bora_Bora_Society_Islands.html

Papeete - Unique Tahiti (Tracy) http://www.uniquetahiti.com/

Moorea - do the day pass to the Hilton. Heaven on earth. http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/french-polynesia/hilton-moorea-lagoon-resort-and-spa-PPTMLHI/index.html

Picton - NaClachan Wine Tours http://www.naclachan.co.nz/

Wellington - depends whether you want to do city touring, Lord of Rings stuff, or wineries

WELCOME TO CC :)

you can chat to people also doing your cruise by going to " FIND YOUR ROLL CALL "

Find Radiance of the Seas Roll Calls - September 2017 Sailing - Cruise Critic

there is 53 people there already :D

Agree with Patrick's in Bora Bora, and winery tours in Picton. We also had a fantastic day with Moorea ATV tours. There is plenty to do straight off the ship in Wellington, cable car up to the lookout then walk back down through the park (not that far), a few museums all within easy distance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree that Wellington is very doable and lovely on your own. We started our morning at the cable car (wellingtoncablecar.co.uk) took photos of the panoramic view of the port and city at the top, hiked down a well marked trail through the lovely botanic gardens, did some souvenir shopping at Simply NZ store (simply newzealand.com) spent several fascinating hours at the excellent Te Papa museum, had a great curry lunch (bangalorepoloclub.co.nz) and still had time for a leisurely stroll back to the ship stopping en route for photos of interesting murals we saw on the way and some adult beverages. We had a great day.

Edited by kccrzr

Absolutely agree that Wellington was an easy walkable do it yourself stop. We did the opposite - walked along the Commonwealth Walkway through the statues and art work to the Te Papa Museum. We usually favor exploring rather than museums but it was drizzling. We then walked through the botanic garden to the cable car. Take a video of the lights in the tunnel!! Fun!! Did a round trip. Wandered back to the ship. Very enjoyable inexpensive day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to hi-jack this thread, we are booked for the 2019 Explorer TP Sydney to Seattle. I was wondering what the drink package is on the TP? I know ours is not the same as yours, could you check on your reservation to see what the prices is for the drink package for me?

CT

Hi CT, we are on the same cruise. I would expect to pay approx $55 or more per person per day. That includes grats. So 23 days = $1265 pp. We do have a lot of sea days:D

• 3 months later...

We will be doing the same cruise in Sept 2018. Any info or recommendation on these ports would be great.