Patrick Adventure in Papeete

xcal185

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has been in contact with Patrick in the last little while. I have sent him 3 emails in the last 7 weeks, but have yet to get any response. I have been trying to email him at patrickaventure@mail.pf

His website "the Tahiti Traveler" has been taken down in the last few days as well.

Brian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have ever tried several times to contact him by email for our May visit. Any reviews

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I emailed back and forth a few times with Patrick and his daughter,Vaitiare, confirming our 3/4 day excursion on 5/15/17. There may still be room available on that excursion.

I emailed back and forth a few times with Patrick and his daughter,Vaitiare, confirming our 3/4 day excursion on 5/15/17. There may still be room available on that excursion.

Are we confusing two Patrick's? There is Patrick of Patrick's Aventures in Pape'ete,Tahiti, and there is also a Patrick of Maohi Nui in Bora Bora ( who has a daughter named Vaitiare who handles the bookings). It is confusing, as the Maohi Nui tour is often referred to as "Patrick's Tour", but as far as I know, these Patrick's are two different people on two different islands.

Are we confusing two Patrick's? There is Patrick of Patrick's Aventures in Pape'ete,Tahiti, and there is also a Patrick of Maohi Nui in Bora Bora ( who has a daughter named Vaitiare who handles the bookings). It is confusing, as the Maohi Nui tour is often referred to as "Patrick's Tour", but as far as I know, these Patrick's are two different people on two different islands.

Yes they are two different people. Patrick's of Maohi Nui is best reached via his website contact page.

http://www.maohinui.net/en/nous-rejoindre

That explains things. I got ahold of the one on Tahiti. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Sorry - Yes, you are right. I was talking about Patrick in Bora Bora.

• 2 months later...

We had a tour booked and confirmed with Patrick of Papeete back in 2014. I emailed him a couple days before the tour to reconfirm and he wrote back and said some gibberish about losing our reservation (that he admitted he had made with us but had "lost") and couldn't accommodate us. I wouldn't waste my time with a shady operation.

• 2 months later...