tropical depression #4 - 5 day forecast

npeters

Now check the link, it looks as though it may head more northerly...but then there's also TD 5...:(
Hey, the 11 PM update has newly named "Danielle" turning northerly, seemingly right at Baltimore...all this talk about down south, would it not be unbelievable if FLL was fine and I couldn't leave THIS PLACE??!?!?!?!?!

Well, now it seems as though TD 5 may be the problem, looking to head towards GC and Jamaica by Wed...:( :eek:

Hey, the 11 PM update has newly named "Danielle" turning northerly, seemingly right at Baltimore...all this talk about down south, would it not be unbelievable if FLL was fine and I couldn't leave THIS PLACE??!?!?!?!?!

Well, now it seems as though TD 5 may be the problem, looking to head towards GC and Jamaica by Wed...:( :eek:

Zui will be sailing Eastern Caribbean route this week...but I hope all these storms are gone by the time we board the ship! (I hope!!!)

TS 5 will almost certainly affect the Caribbean and Gulf later this week, and I think possibly the Zuiderdam sailing this week :eek: and maybe our 8/21 W. Caribbean sailing...Although it seems to be fast moving, projected to be around Jamaica by Wed, if it turns like Charley it will be virtually the same timing.

I hope this is not the case, obviously, I don't think FL can handle another one so soon...:(

Archived