Have you ever seen drink packages discounted onboard?

tartana

As you should know since you have sailed many times on X nothing is consistent between ships, from cruise to cruise, from server to server or bar to bar. The only consistent thing is that X will change and is in constant confusion.

Drink up 🍷🍺🍹🍸

I don't disagree, however I'm of the opinion that each ship's management has some degree of leeway to attain their revenue goals on a given sailing. That may explain why you see different specials and discounts on one cruise or sailing than another. Just my opinion based on what I seen and heard on various cruises.

• 1 month later...

My Sept cruise has been coming up at 20% off now only for the classic and premium. I got mine purchased, but I'm still watching for the premium non alcohol one hoping it will go down for my daughter, but no luck. I've heard the non alcohol ones don't ever go on sale. Thanks for the heads up :)

• 2 weeks later...
We have never purchased a drink package before, but are considering it for our next cruise, Tokyo to Vancouver. Where should I look in my reservation to find the possible discounts? Do I need to check daily? Thanks so much!

When you have your booking displayed on line, click to where you can book/pay for shore excursions, specialty restaurants, etc. Beverage packages will also come up. My hunch is, and only a hunch, you won't find discounts on beverage packages this far in advance of your Spring cruise Tokyo to Vancouver. I may be wrong, though, so definitely check. The full price for Premium Alcohol package is $65 per day and $55 for Classic. If you see them priced less, then they are on sale. Also, if you haven't joined the roll call for your sailing, I'd encourage you to do so as fellow cruisers will surely post if/when they see a sale on beverage packages appear for your sailing. Good luck. We did this sailing in reverse (Vancouver-Tokyo) last September and loved it! ;-)

BEAV, thanks so much for the tips. We are actually sailing on the 04/27/2019 Tokyo - Vancouver Millennium cruise. Nothing like planning ahead! I haven't found a roll call yet, and although not a shy person, I'm not the one to start it. ;) I will continue to look at my booking, though, because I would love to get a discounted package.