Musicians on Majesty

Hi Okavango - sorry wasn't me I've looked them up on line and there is a photo of them on a ship but doesn't say which one and that was 2016

Did they used to play on Thomson?

Still haven't had a reply as to who is playing on Majesty this year

Hi Okavango - sorry wasn't me I've looked them up on line and there is a photo of them on a ship but doesn't say which one and that was 2016

Did they used to play on Thomson?

Still haven't had a reply as to who is playing on Majesty this year

Vitalsign

Cool Cruiser

Huddersfield

566 Posts

Joined Jan 2011

Posted November 30th, 2016, 07:31 AM

Looking forward to seeing Red Syndicate then - shame no rhythm guitarist but maybe keyboard player will make up for that and the guitarist can play good solos unlike the guy playing a jazz guitar in Soundroom

This is what i was thinking of

Thanks for that I've looked back at the original post and it was Tom from 2Intense who told me Red Syndicate were on Dream and you said you'd seen them on Majesty When we were on Dream in April it was Top Men and so I've never seen Red Syndicate Do you think they may have gone back to Majesty?

Hopefully somebody who's been recent will answer, would have thought Muzzik unlimited would be there till the end, and you could be unlucky and Rytham of three could still be there, boring and totally dated, they can sing and play ok its just the same old,old stuff they do

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone please confirm if Taylor is still CD on Majesty He was ACD on Dream with Gavin and was on the ship in April. Also what is the band currently? Just read Muzic Unlimited will be on Celebration during the winter season but are they are Majesty currently?

• 2 weeks later...

Maris of 2 Intense on Dream has told me that the band currently on Majesty are Game if Tones and her female cousin is the singer

Can anyone report what they are like please?

Maris has told us to change our cruise on Majesty to Dream lol

Also who's the CD please?

Hi Pensioncruiser no chance as you say!!

Maris is really unhappy we've deserted Dream but I couldn't stand another cruise in the Canaries but we will be back on her next year

I believe you're off again shortly, well have a wonderful time

I'm sure it will and the kids will be back at school. Maris and Tom were really happy about going to the Canaries for the winter instead of the Caribbean but we couldn't face it I think they would like to get a transfer to one of the newer ships but they love Celebration and Horizons - surprising really as they get a much larger audience appreciating them in Waters Edge

We are on Discovery 2 next April so will be interested to hear your review of Disc 1 as they should be pretty much the same except for the entertainment

Maris of 2 Intense on Dream has told me that the band currently on Majesty are Game if Tones and her female cousin is the singer

Can anyone report what they are like please?

Maris has told us to change our cruise on Majesty to Dream lol

Also who's the CD please?

Tayler Mcculloch is the cd a trio called stattus have just recently gone on the majesty, they have been on d1 and d2 over the past year

Many thanks mtt Really liked Taylor when he was on Dream with Gavin Saw him in Cadiz last year when both Majesty and Dream were in so very pleased he's still on Majesty and we'll see him in 2 weeks Never seen the trio but nice to see new musicians Thanks again

SMOKE :eek::eek:

where from?

Yes it was from outside in the smokers area the doors are auto and are open most of the time allowing the Water's edge to fill with smoke. Maris was ill for a couple of days and latter agreed to rotate with the other musicians in the different venues[emoji57]

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Many thanks mtt Really liked Taylor when he was on Dream with Gavin Saw him in Cadiz last year when both Majesty and Dream were in so very pleased he's still on Majesty and we'll see him in 2 weeks Never seen the trio but nice to see new musicians Thanks again

stattus are good lee the guitarist is brilliant, they don't do the same songs every set too, and play lots of varied music

Thanks mtt look forward to seeing them Hubby is a semi professional guitarist and loves the musicians on Thomson ships

Pensioncruiser - every time we go on Dream Maris requests we bring her cough medicine (and shampoo and conditioner) which we do with pleasure