Ft Lauderdale Hotel with Walgreens or Publix within walking distance

Ascott318

We stayed at the Sheraton Ft Lauderdale Beach a few years ago. I think it has changed names now(B resorts?) It was nice, right on the beach and convenient to some grocery stores. Can't remember for sure if we walked but there was a Walgreens very close and a grocery store not too far. Short cab rides at the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking to book a hotel for one night in Ft Lauderdale within walking distance to a Walgreens or grocery store .. If hotel has airport shuttle would be great too .. Thank You .....[emoji4]

We love the Renaissance on 17th across from Walgreens and the north port entrance. Close to shopping, restaurants, Trolley stop, and Water Taxi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We like Extended Stay America on 17th Street. Quite close to Walgreens, Publix, and many other stores (Ross, Dollar Tree, Winn Dixie, etc.), many restaurants, and the bridge you can walk up to see the ships in port! It has free shuttle, on call, from the airport, and $4 shuttle to the port.

I agree with a previous poster, the Renaissance is across street from Walgreens , close to restaurants and port entrance. A really nice hotel. However the Gallery One is my favorite!!

We have stayed at Hyatt Place, Embassy Suites, Renaissance, Hilton Marina, and Hyatt 66. All were good and close to Walgrens,ets (well, Hyatt 66 is bit of a hike over the bridge). On the beach we have also stayed at Courtyard Marriott and Westin. Both were fine but a little further from 17st, and the cruise terminal.

Don't bother with any shuttle to the port that you have to pay for and even if it is free consider a cab. Max $10-$15 cab fare from those locations. Far better, and less expensive for two, than squishing into van or waiting for it to arrive at the hotel.

We like Extended Stay America on 17th Street. Quite close to Walgreens, Publix, and many other stores (Ross, Dollar Tree, Winn Dixie, etc.), many restaurants, and the bridge you can walk up to see the ships in port! It has free shuttle, on call, from the airport, and $4 shuttle to the port.

I like this place too. It is often available at a good rate. Only drawbacks are; (not for me, but might be for some), no pool, and very minimal breakfast. The coffee was very good though, and there is or was an Einstein bagel place right across the street. But I love the location, and the rooms are well appointed.

My favorites though are Hyatt Place 17th st, and Embassy Suites. But ONLY, if I get an acceptable rate.