Viking Airport transfers

zwolinski

Their airport transfers are always well handled. They are easy to spot in the airport. One time we had a bus take us. Another time we had a beautiful BMW private transfer. It just depends on how many they are picking up at a given time. We have always had a pre stay so we are taken to our hotel but I am sure it is handled the same way.

Purchased our air thru Viking for our Oct. cruise. (Italian Sojourn). Anybody have info on how they handle the transfers from airport to ship ? Thanks.:)

Usual by bus (but Venice embarkations may have their own quirks). Viking representatives will be waiting for you when you exit customs and immigration. Look for their signs and their bright red shirts. They will direct you where to go next, usually to handover your luggage for transport to the ship. Once you have ditched your luggage, they will direct you where to wait until the bus is ready to load.

Purchased our air thru Viking for our Oct. cruise. (Italian Sojourn). Anybody have info on how they handle the transfers from airport to ship ? Thanks.:)

You can't miss Viking reps. They are first you see after a passport control or near the luggage carousel depends on the country. We were in the van with 4 more people last year in Amsterdam and we were on the bus with probably 10 more people (12 missed connections) this year. Both times it was easy, friendly and fun :). Chilled water was provided.

Hello! We are also on the Oct Italian Sojourn! We have a meet and greet going, and there are two threads out in the Sun, if you are looking for others (one thread mistakenly said an Oct 17th sailing, but we use both/either thread).

Where are you connecting through? We are going via Frankfurt.

Hello! We are also on the Oct Italian Sojourn! We have a meet and greet going, and there are two threads out in the Sun, if you are looking for others (one thread mistakenly said an Oct 17th sailing, but we use both/either thread).

Where are you connecting through? We are going via Frankfurt.

You can ask the moderators to combine those two threads into one so it will be less confusing. Use the little triangle by the post number to open a dialogue box for reporting the problem to the moderators. Include the URL for the two roll calls in the message,

You can ask the moderators to combine those two threads into one so it will be less confusing. Use the little triangle by the post number to open a dialogue box for reporting the problem to the moderators. Include the URL for the two roll calls in the message,

Thank you! I was wondering how to do that!!

We arrived a day late in Barcelona due to weather. We called the boat from Zurich and told them when we would be landing in Barcelona and they had a rep waiting for us at the baggage carousel. He took us to a waiting cab who brought us to the ship.

When we disembarked, they put us on a bus that was waiting at the cruise terminal which took us to the airport in Rome.

Edited by Choose Something Fun

Mine was the misdated roll call... I was thinking the day we leave rather than the day the cruise starts. We also are using Viking air. We had a surprise this week. We had an American air reservation. Then if disappeared. I looked on the American airline site and the flight have changed so now we are in limbo. I'm sure they will figure it out. We leave from Minneapolis/St Paul. Excited for the trip.

Our original light (with Lufthansa) showed up, and then disappeared a week or two later. After we finalized / fully paid for it, it showed back up again! It might have been coincidence; I know they did some sort of web site update recently, so maybe it was to fix things like that?