Shore Excursions

vpoopsy

I'm sure this has been asked before, but.....

We were looking at shore excursions yesterday and decided to go ahead and book online. Not happening!!!

I emailed my TA and they do not book excursions. Do I call MSC or do we have to wait until we board the ship? If so, are they booking as we board the ship?

32 days and counting!!! It's 17 degrees here, I'm ready for fun in the sun!

I'm sure this has been asked before, but.....

We were looking at shore excursions yesterday and decided to go ahead and book online. Not happening!!!

I emailed my TA and they do not book excursions. Do I call MSC or do we have to wait until we board the ship? If so, are they booking as we board the ship?

32 days and counting!!! It's 17 degrees here, I'm ready for fun in the sun!

I wonder why your TA won't book them? MSC is one of the very cruise lines that pays commission for their excursions. Perhaps you should make sure your TA knows that!

That said I just talked to a MSC rep for my reservation and they said I can just call them and book it directly. Give it a try.

Hello there! I have been asking the same thing for months and months... never getting a straight answer. But finally... yes... finally, my TA got the info! I hope I can copy the form on here... But first, she said, go to MSC website and click on shore excursions. Click on carribbean... port etc. Figure our which ones you want. The prices are written there too. Then fill out the form, and give to your TA, and they will fax it for you. Can't paste it in here for some reason. Here is my email address, and you can email me, and I will forward the form... no problem! jennroy@telus.net.

Hello, I just sent you the form! Sorry it wasn't sooner but unfortunataly I had to work. It says the form has to be rec'd before 3 days of the cruise. You should be fine. I tried to call MSC, and the guy on the phone said I have to book thru my TA... but anyways... please let me know if you rec'd it, and any questions, I can attempt to help you!!!

Hey you guys-- would you please post reviews as soon as you get back??

I think yall are some of the firsts on the Orchestra in the Caribbean.

We are going in March, and I would LOVE to hear everything.

Thanks a head of time....;)

Archived