July/August 2016

Usually Royal releases the next set of schedules around March/April which should include 2016. To guess what ships will be definitively sailing out of any port is pointless. The only ones that know for sure are the big wigs in Miami.

[quote name='rummenroman']Usually Royal releases the next set of schedules around March/April which should include 2016. To guess what ships will be definitively sailing out of any port is pointless. [COLOR=Red]The only ones that know for sure are the big wigs in Miami.[/COLOR][/quote]
Somehow, I doubt that.Sometimes I think someone is just throwing darts at some dartboard.:rolleyes:

Thank you everyone for your help I guess I will have to wait to March/April to book my next cruise. I have right now about 22 other people that wanna sail together on our next cruise.

I know its hard to say which ship is going to be there We have done the Explorer 4 times and then heard that the Quantum of the seas was sailing out of NJ but then I read somewhere that after a couple of months Quantum is leaving Bayonne NJ and that the Anthem of the seas will be sailing but who knows.... Thanks again

[quote name='kutty77']Thank you everyone for your help I guess I will have to wait to March/April to book my next cruise. I have right now about 22 other people that wanna sail together on our next cruise.

I know its hard to say which ship is going to be there We have done the Explorer 4 times and then heard that the Quantum of the seas was sailing out of NJ but then I read somewhere that after a couple of months Quantum is leaving Bayonne NJ and that the Anthem of the seas will be sailing but who knows.... Thanks again[/QUOTE]

I don't envy trying to make all those people happy picking a cruise to go on.

So I guess, you probably have some 'ground work to do with them all first' would be how I would handle it.

I know that I would have some serious conversations using the 2015 July/August cruise schedule as an example of what will be available. The ships on the itineraries may change and their could be a little bit of itinerary changes, but it will give you some good ideas and a baseline for pricing, as a starting point. Edited by Paulette3028

[quote name='kutty77']Thank you everyone for your help I guess I will have to wait to March/April to book my next cruise. I have right now about 22 other people that wanna sail together on our next cruise. ...[/quote]
I would find a good travel agent to take the responsibility of dealing with the 22 people.

[quote name='clarea']I would find a good travel agent to take the responsibility of dealing with the 22 people.[/QUOTE]

they need to figure out what they may want, narrow the options, and YES, let a TA deal with the details.

I was thinking about using a travel agent as I just got off a cruise yesterday that I booked for 23 people on another cruise line and I booked that cruise thru the cruise line and received no help at all when I needed it.

[quote name='kutty77']I was thinking about using a travel agent as I just got off a cruise yesterday that I booked for 23 people on another cruise line and I booked that cruise thru the cruise line and received no help at all when I needed it.[/QUOTE]

I know that if I was looking to book a cruise for a large group, like yours, I would want someone to be able to help coordinate it. As much as you would like to believe the cruise line would 'dedicate' someone to you for the group.....I could imagine they would not.

But from a practical side, have some pity on the TA and have a general idea of what you want before you look to a TA. Yes, they will earn commission, but it will be messy for them to try to convince a group of 22 what type of cruise to go on and where....you need to do that first. The TA will be invaluable to handle all the details....cabins, locations, excursions, dinner planning and perhaps even getting you better pricing.

But know what you want as a group first.