Trip Documents, what to do in advance?

I didnt really pay attention to the fact that we could have preregistered for things once we got the trip documents. We are leaving sunday. Is there anything that I really should do prior to leaving sunday on the RCCL.com website?

Thanks!

Go on the website and fill out all the paperwork for your setsail pass!! We just returned from our cruise and the one thing that stands out is the little old guy in the terminal yelling for set sail passes. If you haven't registered on the website, then you have to sit and fill out the paperwork before he will even let you get in line for the boarding process. There was alot of grumbling going on by people who hadn't done this, it backed them up about 20 from boarding. Make sure you have this pass in hand with your passport when you walk in the terminal.

Just info here! If you don't fill out the "seapass" online, the identical form is in the document booklet. You can fill it out AT HOME! and present it when your board. There will be little, if any, delay in the boarding process by doint it this way! (In other words, don't wait til you arrive at the ship to fill out your stuff!)

Just info here! If you don't fill out the "seapass" online, the identical form is in the document booklet. You can fill it out AT HOME! and present it when your board. There will be little, if any, delay in the boarding process by doint it this way! (In other words, don't wait til you arrive at the ship to fill out your stuff!)

Hi CB that is how I remember it when we sailed RCCL 2 yrs ago. I have already done ours online, but since our Cruise is 1 1/2 yrs off have a bunch more payments to make yet <g> I have always filled out the one in the book

Archived