Room amenities

Perhaps you mean AMERICAN QUEEN? The MISSISSIPPI QUEEN last ran during October, 2006. Yes, the AMERICAN QUEEN supplies bath robes in the staterooms along with Clarins toiletries.

In case you are talking about the Queen of the Mississippi:

Actually I do not remember robes (as I don´t use them). Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, mouth wash, soap, vanitiy kit were available. In 2013 the brand was Judith Jackson Spa.

steamboats

Having been on lots of ocean cruises' date=' I am trying the Mississippi Queen. I am wondering about the amenities in the rooms such as shampoos (brand) etc and more importantly bathrobes...do they provide bathrobes in the staterooms? Thank you for any info.[/quote']

American Queen I think.

I don't remember bathrobes but there were slippers in the closet to use and keep. The soap/shampoo was not very interesting since I am male. What ever it was served it's purpose.

The best amenity was the load of dust built up in the corners of the room and along the carpet edges. We put it to good use once we got it scraped up. It was a good handful of crud. Not that the room was dirty, it was clean I just think the service people had no tools to deal with the edge dust that had built up on the carpet. :confused: