Majesty of the Seas 4 night cruise compass?

Since everyone here seems so helpful, I would like to ask if anyone has a recent 4 night Majesty of the Seas cruise compass and would like to share it with me or the board here?

I have trouble doing my work effectively since I read so much here on this boards, don't have the time at home.... I hope my boss doesn't find out :cool:

• 1 month later...

We just returned from the 4 night Majesty. When i booked i searched for the compasses as well with no luck and did bring them home to post. I will try to scan in the next few days and get them up.

It was an unexpectedly fabulous jam packed cruise! If you have any specific questions, ask away!

Edited by kkpcruiser

This is for the three night cruise, but these guys are great. They have created a pretty cool cruise web page just for themselves. If you follow the link in their signature you can get to a lot of recent Majesty stuff since they cruised in September. Hope this helps some. I am doing my first Royal cruise on the Majesty next month so I have been looking around as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1064289

I also had the same problem viewing the compassses on that link when i was researching the Majesty.

So i specifically made it a point to bring home all the compasses in order to scan them in at a size that can be viewed and read. This morning after seeing the above post i thought i would try the Day 1 before work.

I cannot get the scans larger either though i have scanned many documents before and had them come up full size and readable. If anyone has any suggestions for getting them to the original szie to be readable on these boards, i would appreciate it!

I will attach what i scanned in case they magically appear correctly on this site.

Ok i just previewed this and they are still too small but I will leave them with the thought that maybe some scan wizard will be able to advise me how to get them to normal size for viewing on here!:mad:

Sorry!

1552872825_Majestyday1pg1.jpg.48464eae6f08e3ad3e451e91278f4289.jpg

1132274692_Majestyday1pg2.jpg.635456f115313935e21e92fb28024344.jpg

1706874510_Majestyday1pg3.jpg.37c4220332c477a722b0cb9346974fc2.jpg

1936417354_Majestyday1pg4.jpg.dd863010678aa519e2195bf1dfbccb32.jpg

I don't know why but the photos need to be posted on a photo sharing site such as Webshots or Photobucket first. From there they can be attached to you post here and they will be full size.

ok I do Webshots so i will try to get the 4 days of compasses up on there tonight and post the link!

ok I do Webshots so i will try to get the 4 days of compasses up on there tonight and post the link!

HOORAY! I think the webshots will work. I can read them and they are almost full size:D

I was only able to set up a new account and add the Day 1 compasses but will definitely get the other 3 days up by the end of the weekend .

http://community.webshots.com/user/kkptraveler

HOORAY! I think the webshots will work. I can read them and they are almost full size:D

I was only able to set up a new account and add the Day 1 compasses but will definitely get the other 3 days up by the end of the weekend .

Thanks so much! I am going on the 4 night majesty in a few weeks and this is making me so excited. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Thanks so much! I am going on the 4 night majesty in a few weeks and this is making me so excited. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Honestly it was a fabulous cruise and totally unexpected. I really thought the smaller, older ships couldn't pull it off but it honestly was one of our BEST cruises. We had great weather in Coco cay and Nassau, a little Am rain in KeyWest but it cleared by afternoon and for sunset.

I added a few other info scans also!

Have a great cruise!

Thank you very much for your contribution to this thread:) Very helpful of you:)

Honestly it was a fabulous cruise and totally unexpected. I really thought the smaller, older ships couldn't pull it off but it honestly was one of our BEST cruises. We had great weather in Coco cay and Nassau, a little Am rain in KeyWest but it cleared by afternoon and for sunset.

I added a few other info scans also!

Have a great cruise!

Thanks so much for all of that! I'm such a "planner" even though we don't really do anything on our cruises, so I like to know when formal night is, and when the late buffet is and everything. This is so helpful! We went on Majesty was right before it was refurbished, so we're excited to see it again. I'm glad you had a good time--we're really looking forward to getting away!

Thanks again!

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...