Deck 11 cabins on Jewel

Has anyone stayed in the new staterooms on deck 11 of the Jewel? Wondering if it is worth switching from a D1 on deck 9. Thanks for any input

I am staying in one on my September cruise so would be interested to know what they are like.

• 7 months later...
I too am interested in these new cabins. We've booked them for Feb 2018, so they won't be quite as new anymore...but still wondering how they are! :)

This is quite an old thread now. We did stay in a cabin on deck 11 in September and loved it. There were (I think) 10 cabins so the corridor was very quiet, no people charging up and down, no cleaning carts to get around etc. Very handy for the pool deck etc. Also as it was brand new at the time the cabin itself was lovely.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Merly,

We are doing our first cruise in May on Jewel of The Seas and have booked a cabin on deck 11 great to read you were happy with it.

Did you do any of the excursions and which ones would you recommend as not to be missed ?

Also did you buy any of the drink packages ? We are thinking of a water one as we have read your not allowed to bring onboard your own bottled water.

Thank You

• 7 months later...
Stayed in 1148 last year. I would stick with your cabin on deck 10. Cabins on deck 11 do not have a full size couch. You will hear people running above you early in the morning. Location was nice, but the cabin is smaller

Stayed in 1158. Don’t recall being disturbed by runners or the cabin being smaller. We liked the cabin and the location.