Looking for Website

I know there is a sight we can go to and get a lot of information on a particular ship, like for instance I would like to look at the menu's for the Liberty of the Seas Eastern Cruise. I use to have all these websites in my favorites on my computer but it had a double hardrive failure and my favorites listings died right along with it. So I'm having to start over again.

We are going on the Liberty 6/7 and would love to look at them to figure out when we want to go to Portofino's and Chops and I would also like to have the web address back in my favorites.

Thanks for the Help.

I know there is a sight we can go to and get a lot of information on a particular ship, like for instance I would like to look at the menu's for the Liberty of the Seas Eastern Cruise. I use to have all these websites in my favorites on my computer but it had a double hardrive failure and my favorites listings died right along with it. So I'm having to start over again.

We are going on the Liberty 6/7 and would love to look at them to figure out when we want to go to Portofino's and Chops and I would also like to have the web address back in my favorites.

Thanks for the Help.

Here are some sites that I was given at this site that have been very helpful to me:

http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/CruiseLines/RoyalCaribbean/FreedomoftheSeas/8122007EasternCaribbean/tabid/462/Default.aspx

http://www.beyondships.com/FOS.html

Thanks for the Help.

Following are the most recent menus which are the same fleet wide. The days on which they are served may vary from cruise-to-cruise and ship-to-ship.

Day One

Starters

Melon and Mango – Drizzled with ginger syrup

Melon and Proscuitto

Smoked Fish Tapenade – Smoked fish, onions, capers, fresh herbs, served with crostini coulis

Vidalia Onion Tart – sweet onions and gruyere cheese baked in pastry with red pepper

Tuscan Tomato Soup – Thick rustic soup swirled with basil pesto

Saigon Chicken Noodle Soup – Chicken broth with lemon grass, ginger, noodles and julienne vegetables

Chilled Watermelon Gazpacho – Garnished with chopped celery and cucumber

Salad

Spinach Salad – with plum tomatoes, sliced mushrooms and toasted pine nuts

Traditional Caesar Salad

Entrees

Shrimp Ravioli – In a cream coconut lime lobster sauce with wilted spinach and crispy fried leeks

Stuffed Chicken Breast – filled with prosciutto and brie, served with red pimento relish

Slow Roasted prime Rib – with baked potato and horseradish au jus

Grilled Mediterranean Vegetable Quesadilla – Folded in a flour tortilla with Manchego cheese and tomato and cilantro salsa

Chef Signature Entrée

Royal Herb Crusted Fillet of Atlantic Cod – with light cream saffron champagne sauce, red skinned mashed potatoes and scallions

Deserts

Ivory Chocolate Fondue – full of mixed berries with a crunchy biscuit

Apple pie a la Mode – Slices of spiced golden delicious apples baked in a double crust pasry topped with vanilla ice cream

Savarin – rum soaked yeast cake filled with banana cream, finished with orange wedges, kadota figs, and chocolate chips

Low Fat Tropical Fruit salad – marinated in grand marnier

Sugar Fee Swan Chantilly – a pastry swan filled with sugar free whipped cream served with apricot puree

Day 2

Starters

Orange Carpaccio – orange slices, red onions, watercress, feta cheese and cumin mint yogurt

Shrimp Cocktail royal – with cocktail sauce

Escargots Bourguignonne – baked snails in garlic herb butter

Lobster Bisque – finished with cognac and whipped cream

Oxtail Broth – beefy broth and aged sherry, served with a crispy cheese twist

Chilled Golden Pear – Garnished with dried cranberries

Caesar salad

Entrees

Truffled Wild Mushroom Linguini Alfredo – Linguini pasta folded in a creamy wild mushroom and white truffle sauce

Golden Sea Bass – Pan Seared fillet, Spanish sofrito, black olive polenta and fried capers

Roasted Duck – with black currant sauce, red cabbage and croquette potatoes

Eggplant Mozzarella Tower – with chunky plum tomato sauce and balsamic glaze

Chef Signature Entrée

Filet of Beef – creamy whipped potatoes and crimini mushrooms with green peppercorn sauce

Deserts

Grand Marnier Soufflé

Double Strawberry Cheesecake

Cherries Jubilee

Low Fat Double strawberry Cheesecake

Sugar Free Coconut Vanilla Layer Cake

Day 3

Starters

Caprese Salad – fresh mozzarella and tomatoes drizzled with olive oil

Antipasti – Cured Italian ham, seasonal melon, grilled vegetables, marinated Portobello mushrooms, baked caramelized garlic

Scallop Risotto – Sauteed sea scallops over Charred sweet corn and mascarpone risotto

Creamy Roasted Garlic Soup – with rye bread croutons

Minestrone – A rich Italian soup of vegetables, tomato, and pasta

Chilled Strawberry Bisque – garnished with fresh mint

Salad

Insalata Mista – Mixed greens, zucchini, red bell peppers and black olives

Traditional Caesar Salad

Entrees

Rigatoni Pasta – with spiced chorizo sausage, red and green peppers, grilled corn, olive oil and basil

Garlic Tiger Shrimp – Garlic herb baked with seasonal vegetables

Chicken Marsala – Marsala mushroom sauce, mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables

Vegetarian Chili – With jalapeno corn bread, grated cheese and sour cream

Chefs Signature Entrée

Lamb Shank with Rosemary – Slowly braised with garlic mashed potatoes and oven roasted vegetables

Deserts

Warm Chocolate Cake

Raspberry Panna Cotta

Tiramisu

Low Fat Angel Food Cake

Sugar Free Chocolate Mint Cake

Day 4

Starters

Mozzarella Salad – over arugula with a tomato basil salsa

Melon with Proscuitto

Chilled Shrimp Cocktail

Scallop and Mussels Gratin – seared with Pernod

Bouillabaisse

Tuscan White Bean Soup

Vichyssoise

Mesulun and Fennel Salad

Entrees

Ravioli Mare Monte – filled with cheese in a crabmeat mushroom sauce

Baked Perch – with sautéed spinach, balsamic and parmesan roasted potatoes and lemon sauce

Royal Sirloin – on a baked eggplant, zucchini and vegetable medley with Sicilian onions and pepper olive salsa

Vegetable paella – saffron rice with tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and asparagus tips, garnished with black olives and chopped scallions

Chef Signature Entrée

Coq au Vin – with mushrooms, bacon, caramelized baby inions, grilled polenta and crispy pancetta

Deserts

Crème Catalan

Spanish Orange Almond Cake

Chocolate Hazelnut Truffle Tart

Low Fat French Apple Flan

Sugar Free Chocolate Panna Cotta

Day 5

Starters

Fired Roasted Red Pepper Hummus – with roasted marinated zucchini and toasted pita

Shrimp Cocktail

Melon Proscuitto

Spinach Sweet Potato Dip – served warm with crisp tortilla chips

Roasted Pumpkin and Apple Soup – with crème fraiche and fried sage

Onion Soup – Caramalized onions in beed broth with Gruyere toast

Chilled Forest Berries and Buttermilk soup – a combination of fresh berries blended with buttermilk

Salad

Greek Salad for the Table

Entrees

Grey Goose Vodka and Smoked Salmson Cream Pasta

- Creamy sauce tossed with orechhiette pasta, finished with mushrooms and crushed tomatoes

Roasted Turkey – with apple bread dressing, pan gravy, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce

Grilled NY Strip Steak – Bearnaise sauce, fried potato wedges and zucchini

Indian Vegetable Curry – braised spiced garden vegetables with steamed rice and a refreshing cucumber yogurt sauce

Chef Signature Entrée

Mahi Mahi Tempura – Lightly battered and fried with homemade sweet and sour sauce, stir fried vegetables

Deserts

Brownie Madness

Key Lime Pie

Banana and Crunchy Nut Parfait

Sugar Free Key Lime Pie

Low Fat Strawberry Shortcake

Day 6

Starters

Sun Ripened Pineapple - Sliced Pineapple, Sun dried apricot ricotta and black pepper

Citrus Cured Salmon - Thinly Slices with a dill cucumber salad

Creamed Wild Mushrooms in Puff pastry – crimini and oyster mushrooms in flaky pastry

Cream of Asparagus – Garnished with crunchy almonds

Double Duck Consomme – with julienne vegetables and aged port

Roasted Peach Soup – Finished with fresh strawberries

Entrees

New England Bay Scallops and Ziti – topped with Portobello mushrooms and fire roasted red pepper pesto

Fisherman’s Plate – A broiled lobster tail and garlicky shrimp with broccoli florets

Slow Roasted Aged Prime Rib – cut thick served with baked potato

Asian Fried Tofu – with sautéed bok choy, shiitake mushrooms and red curry sauce

Chef Signature Entrée

Thai BBQ Chicken Breast

Deserts

Desert Sampler – a trio of exquisite tastes

Low fat Berry Mousse

Sugar Free Red Berry Tart

Day 7

Starters

Exotic Fruits

Crab and Shrimp Salad

Melon Proscuitto

Beef and Veal Tortallacci

Jalapeño Potato Soup

Chicken consommé

Chilled Cranberry and Mango soup

Seasonal Greens

Caesar Salad

Entrees

Penne Tarantina – tossed in chunky tomato-garlic sauce, with mussels, shrimp and scallop

Parmesan Crusted Turkey Tenderloin with sage mustard Sauce

Slow Roasted Beef Shoulder Fillet – with marscapone roasted potatoes and Shiraz reduction

Asparagus and Brie Tart – grilled plum tomato, arugula, red pepper essence and chive oil

Chef Signature Entrée

Cornmeal Dusted Talapia with Japanese ratatouille and garlic wasabi aioli

Deserts

Choco-Chino Trilogy

BBB

Magic Mango Parfit

Low Fat Exotic Pineapple and Coconut Cake

Steamed Sugar Free Vanilla and Berry Custard

Alternative Selections always available

Ziti with Marinara Sauce

Broiled Fillet of Norwegian Salmon

Grilled Chicken Breast with seasonal herbs