Which Specialty Restaurant on Spirit??????

portcbob

Hi Guys.

All you previous cruisers on the SPIRIT. If you were to enjoy 2 specialty restaurants on your 12 night Med Cruise which ones would they be??????

Cheers Bob.:)

Without a doubt it would be Cagneys and Le Bistro for me, but it's all down to personal choice. Many will say you should try Teppenyaki.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was on the Spirit last January, and we had the majority of our dinners in various specialty restaurants.

Our absolute favorite was Le Bistro (as usual), and then the Asian Fusion restaurant (Shogun) as a very good no. 2. Cagney's was OK and makes 3. place, and the Italian no. 4 (it was still good, the other 3 was just better). This is not nessecarly how I would rate the NCL specialty restaurants fleet wide - since your question was specifically about the restaurants on board the Spirit, my answers are based on my Spirit experience. But keep in mind that all the answers you get to that kind of question is very subjective.... :p

Edited by TrumpyNor

Being Platinum, we received two free meals, Le Bistro was very good, and we tried Asian Fusion, and it was terrific. We were about the only ones in there, and were surprised how good the food tasted, quite a variety, and were stuffed by the time we left. Of course the service was good, as the place was empty.

I think its a hidden secret on the Spirit, but now with the UDP, there may be more people eating there in the future. ;)

My family did teppenyaki and Cagney's. Cagney's was good but seemed overrated to me... perhaps we should have tried Le Bistro instead.

I went into Cagney's thinking that people always raved about the shipboard steakhouse -- but I came back here to CC after the cruise and realized that it was the Carnival steakhouse that everyone raved about. Oh well, I'll try it next time I'm sailing CCL.

Teppenyaki was a very entertaining and tasty evening. Lobster was available as a choice without any upcharge.

Edited by GreyingJay

Being Platinum, we received two free meals, Le Bistro was very good, and we tried Asian Fusion, and it was terrific. We were about the only ones in there, and were surprised how good the food tasted, quite a variety, and were stuffed by the time we left. Of course the service was good, as the place was empty.

I think its a hidden secret on the Spirit, but now with the UDP, there may be more people eating there in the future. ;)

Yes, we have tried the Asian Fusion both on the Epic and the Spirit - and it was very good. And like you we also experienced that the place was almost empty - probably because most passengers doesn't realize that it is not a "regular" Chinese restaurant but really high quality and the best fresh ingredients. :)