When do we get details of flights

tring

We are booked on Braemar from Southampton on 23rd Nov and will return by air to Manchester, (Fred's flight with Monarch), on the 16th December after a back to back cruise.

Does anyone know when they will let us know about flight times? All we have at present is the name of the airline and the date of the flight.

Also we paid the final balances online a couple of weeks ago, but have not had anything by post or on email to acknowledge payment so we hope the payment went through OK.

• 2 weeks later...

We now have an email to acknowledge payment, but have still not heard anything about the fight times. We have never booked a fly cruise with Fred before so are a bit green as to have it works, but have done much better with other companies re flight details!!

I keep looking at the 'manage my cruises' section, but can I expect to see flight details on there as it does not even mention that we have booked a return cruise at present?

Any help would be much appreciated as we are due to go away tomorrow for about a week and internet access will be very difficult, if not impossible, for us and we have opted for email invoices etc.

Edited by tring

Actually I just have and they do not expect to know anything for another couple of weeks. I have rang before and they did not even seem to have any idea of when they will be available.

Other companies seem to give flight details almost a year ahead and also allow trips to be booked at least 3 months ahead (often more) whereas it is less than 1 month for Fred. There hardly seems to be any point in booking early with Fred as you are no better off than someone who books very late.

Thanks for the reply though.

On previous cruises with other companies flight details often given in last couple of weeks before cruise.

I have booked with FO for the first time, departing November 23rd same as you. My cruise did not appear in the 'Manage your Cruise' section despite confirmation email saying would appear within 48 hours.

I had to phone them twice, took about a week to appear which enabled me to then see they use Monarch Airlines so armed with this I checked flights from appropriate airport for that day and company (used skyscanner), bobs your uncle, got my flight time all be it unofficial at this stage :)