Fall 2018

abpplh

This is really frustrating. On hold for an hour, then was disconnected. Now on hold for 45 minutes and counting. Silver may be larger than the general public on the 18th, because most of us are frequent cruisers with some cruise line.

Is anybody actually reaching an agent?

Good grief! I've drained the batteries on two phones, and I'm on my last phone!

Edited by knittinggirl

This is really frustrating. On hold for an hour, then was disconnected. Now on hold for 45 minutes and counting. Silver may be larger than the general public on the 18th, because most of us are frequent cruisers with some cruise line.

Is anybody actually reaching an agent?

Good grief! I've drained the batteries on two phones, and I'm on my last phone!

My TA just spent 2 hours on phone to get my booking for us worst part is we are 14 hours in front down here. But secured the cruise and the stateroom number of choice. Woo Hoo. Only now have to wait 519 days.

I spent over 2 hours on the phone, then they said my future booking was with the travel agent! We always ask future bookings office to put it with us only. So, now we had to send the booking to our TA to combine the future booking with the reservation. But at least they let us make the reservation.

I hope they can get their computer system to show the cruises with the prices after logging on.

The sales agent was quite nice.

I'm glad we can do Bahamas from Galveston. Royal Caribbean doesn't offer it.

Correct that if the placeholder was transferred to a TA, DCL cannot make the reservation directly. However, it is nothing that your TA should not be able to straighten out. She'll probably have a lot more success in a day or two when all the booking craziness has died down.

Finally got through late this afternoon and booked family of 5 (2 adults + 3 children, 6,10,12) in family balcony room for 5 nights ny to Bermuda for $6720.

We have loved the 2 Disney cruises we have been on out of Florida. we have never been to Bermuda. we live in NY so love the idea of not having to fly to the port.

Anyone else book the Bermuda cruises? ever been to Bermuda? will kids enjoy it?

Finally got through late this afternoon and booked family of 5 (2 adults + 3 children, 6,10,12) in family balcony room for 5 nights ny to Bermuda for $6720.

We have loved the 2 Disney cruises we have been on out of Florida. we have never been to Bermuda. we live in NY so love the idea of not having to fly to the port.

Anyone else book the Bermuda cruises? ever been to Bermuda? will kids enjoy it?

We'll be booking one of the Bermuda cruises :cool: Now I'll have to start doing research!!