O website difficulty

Playtennis

I have been trying to verify the date before our next cruise that we can reserve times at the specialty restaurants. I can't find the info. I've tried "Managing this booking" and the FAQs but do not see anything about when a reservation may be made. (clicking on FAQ has an "Select an Option Bar" but clicking on it doesn't change anything.) Our Cruise documents states that we can reserve "....up to 7 days prior to sailing..."

Has O changed the policy? I thought it was 60 days prior?

It will be listed under the heading Specialty Dining Reservations on page 3 of the Oceania Guest Booking statement (pdf or paper invoice) you received from Oceania or your TA.

Also the following text may be found under the Dining section of Oceania's FAQ page:

Owner’s Suite, Vista Suite and Oceania Suite

Advance reservations may be made on the date final payment is due and has been received, which varies between 90 and 150 days, depending on length of sailing.

Penthouse Suite

Reservations may be made 75 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

Concierge Level Veranda

Reservations may be made 60 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

All Other Categories

Reservations may be made 45 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

It will be listed under the heading Specialty Dining Reservations on page 3 of the Oceania Guest Booking statement (pdf or paper invoice) you received from Oceania or your TA.

Also the following text may be found under the Dining section of Oceania's FAQ page:

'And there in lies the rub'... Clicking on FAQ only shows making a cruise reservation, i.e. and nothing else

'And there in lies the rub'... Clicking on FAQ only shows making a cruise reservation, i.e. and nothing else

Is this the page you are viewing ?

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/faq/

Down the left side there is a tab DINING when you click on that is shows the time frame for the different cabin Cat

When you sign in to MY ACCOUNT then BOOKED Cruises then on the right side there is a TO DO LIST it shows the exact dates

like final payment. date to make dining reservations

Edited by LHT28

Is this the page you are viewing ?

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/faq/

Down the left side there is a tab DINING when you click on that is shows the time frame for the different cabin Cat

When you sign in to MY ACCOUNT then BOOKED Cruises then on the right side there is a TO DO LIST it shows the exact dates

like final payment. date to make dining reservations

That is the page I am viewing. Wait. I want to try something......

The problem? - OE! I expanded the view on my browser and low and behold lots of choices!!

Thanks!

Unfortunately I do not see the TO DO LIST. I clicked on the upcoming cruise and then the "Manage This Booking" It brought up a page with tabs for "Shore Excursions", "Dining", etc. Clicking on Dining takes me to an explanation of how many reservations we can make for the various types of berthing but nothing about when I can reserve. On Monday it will be 60 days before the cruise and I'll try then again.

Unfortunately I do not see the TO DO LIST. I clicked on the upcoming cruise and then the "Manage This Booking"

Read my post

My Account

BOOKED cruises

then look on the right side