I'm RUNNING to the ship!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Lose Before You Cruise
A place for cruisers to share their stories of how to lose weight before a cruise. Virtual snacks allowed, but only in small quantities.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:08 AM.
209 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
good weekend for walking - beautiful long morning walks 10 miles yesterday and 11 miles today so down to 922 mi - definitely need to get some consistent biking weather so I can pack on some miles
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Florida
181 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
I'm right there with you on that, the motivation isn't as strong with doing weights as it is with cardio. For me, I think it has to do with results. I see results with two weeks of cardio that I don't see with two weeks of weights. Especially right now, with trying to lose a bit of weight.

Miles ran: 81.97
Miles left: 253.09
Days left: 130

I'm finally bringing down that daily average!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
03/18/2007 Discovery Sun
09/25/2011 Carnival Legend
10/07/2013 Carnival Triumph
11/27/2013 Disney Dream
10/27/2014 Carnival Elation
04/19/2015 Carnival Dream
04/09/2016 Carnival Fascination
Up Next: 09/30/2017 Carnival Glory

Freeport, Bahamas . Cozumel, Mexico (x4) . Roatan, Honduras . Belize City, Belize . Grand Cayman Island (x2) . Progreso, Yucatan (x2) . Nassau, Bahamas (x2)
Castaway Cay, Bahamas . Montego Bay, Jamaica . Half Moon Cay, Bahamas