mrs and mrs

Just smacked out a Cabbage, Bacon, whole baby toms, Med Rice and Outback sausage camp-oven meal accompanied by a cheese and bacon damper. With a $5.00 bot of Quaffer whatever.

I reckon that's one to SHARE around the table.

Life is good.

Just smacked out a Cabbage, Bacon, whole baby toms, Med Rice and Outback sausage camp-oven meal accompanied by a cheese and bacon damper. With a $5.00 bot of Quaffer whatever.

Life is good.

I just grilled some scotch fillet, coated in a noice spice rub, mushrooms sauteed in garlic and red wine vinegar, and salad of mixed leaves, tomatoes and avocado, enjoyed with a cheap bottle of red from Aldi;p

SHARED between 2 of us!!!

Linguine with a fresh tomato sauce with onion, garlic, and herbs out of my garden. I used sliced baby roma tomatoes - not out of the garden as the birds always eat any tomatoes I try to grow..

I just grilled some scotch fillet, coated in a noice spice rub, mushrooms sauteed in garlic and red wine vinegar, and salad of mixed leaves, tomatoes and avocado, enjoyed with a cheap bottle of red from Aldi;p

SHARED between 2 of us!!!

Don't knock the Aldi reds, some of them are quite decent. :D

El Toro Mancho, Crianza, a dry red.

They came in half bottles, thinking I would drink less.......but I had two!!:')

El Toro Macho is one of our favourites. It's a very classic Tempranillo. We splash out and get the Reserva.

I've never seen half bottles at our Aldi.

We also like the Neve Pinot Noir when we can get it. Some of the other NZ Pinots are very nice but more expensive.

The Neve Pino Grigio is their best white wine, IMHO.

El Toro Macho is one of our favourites. It's a very classic Tempranillo. We splash out and get the Reserva.

I've never seen half bottles at our Aldi.

We also like the Neve Pinot Noir when we can get it. Some of the other NZ Pinots are very nice but more expensive.

The Neve Pino Grigio is their best white wine, IMHO.

I love the Neve Pinot Noir too:) and have tried the Pino Grigio, I have been drinking reds lately.

They had 6 bottle 375ml bottles for $19.99, bought it a couple of weeks ago to try, then just bought 6 more!!

I think it was a special.

El Toro Mancho, Crianza, a dry red.

They came in half bottles, thinking I would drink less.......but I had two!!:')

At our Aldi they have the El Toro, but only in 750ml. Got to drink the lot, good for the price. With Aldi, 'the more you drink the more you save. ' :*

Don't like their own brand ciders much though, buy the Magners Original when I am there. Had a 560ml bottle of that pre dinner on QM2 recently, for my vitamins. Being in the Commodore Club on Cunard though, I did procure a drinking vessel, not bogan style, quaffing out of the bottle, would have been chucked out.

Life is good.

Sounds good to me.:cool:

We had Curried Pork and rice. Left over roast Pork diced and added to a dry sweet curry, which is curry powder, diced apples, onions, tomatoes and banana, coconut, jam, chutney, sultanas, sugar, salt and butter. Very nice.

Today I shredded half a head of cabbage, added 2 chopped onions, some butter, garlic, black pepper, salt, and lots of hot sauce, a dash of red wine vinegar, and nuked it in the lunchroom microwave for 20 minutes. At work. Quite tasty for such a simple dish.