Resort Day Passes?

jlas000

We have been to Sandles and Rondeszvous, both are near the port. There are three different Sandles and the cost is over a $100pp. Rondeszvous (the romantic holiday) is less than $75pp and offers an ai that is very nice! Both need reservations in advance.

Hal

We have been to Sandles and Rondeszvous, both are near the port. There are three different Sandles and the cost is over a $100pp. Rondeszvous (the romantic holiday) is less than $75pp and offers an ai that is very nice! Both need reservations in advance.

Hal

Hal,

In St Martin?????

I think you mean St Lucia? But I agree that they are both great.

Anyone have any thoughts on resorts that offer day passes on the island, especially those that are AI?

Westin Dawn beach offers a day room. I think $175 (for 4 people, nothing included except for use of pool/beach facilities and room. Food and drink you pay for)

Recently I read that the Sonesta Great Bay is offering a couple of different kinds of day passes.

I am not aware of any other hotels that offer a day pass. But if you find out, post here.

Anyone have any thoughts on resorts that offer day passes on the island, especially those that are AI?

Westin Dawn beach offers a day room. I think $175 (for 4 people, nothing included except for use of pool/beach facilities and room. Food and drink you pay for)

Recently I read that the Sonesta Great Bay is offering a couple of different kinds of day passes.

I am not aware of any other hotels that offer a day pass.

I have a cruise I will be leaving on this weekend. I have booked 2 day passes through Resortforaday.com and will be happy to let you know how it works out. So far when I booked the passes it has informed me that lunch and a drink is included, but I'm sure it varies depending on the resort. One was $60 the other may have been $80 I think.

Edited by bthomas190
typo

I have a cruise I will be leaving on this weekend. I have booked 2 day passes through Resortforaday.com and will be happy to let you know how it works out. So far when I booked the passes it has informed me that lunch and a drink is included, but I'm sure it varies depending on the resort. One was $60 the other may have been $80 I think.

Barring a storm delay from 99-L I'm leaving on allure this weekend too, hopefully.

You can take a taxi to Divi Little Bay which is close to the port. No day pass is needed but they do offer umbrellas and beach chairs and there was a restaurant and restrooms close to the beach. When we were there in February it wasn't crowded at all and we really enjoyed our day. We are planning to return this January when we are docked in St. Martin.

I don't remember the prices but I am sure if you search the St. Martin forum for Divi you will find more information.

• 1 month later...

Was wondering how your day passes turned out?

I ended up only using the one day pass in Barbados because we ended up sightseeing and shopping in PR the day our ship returned. The resort in Barbados was great, it was a quiet resort they gave us $110 credit in food[which sounds like a lot but the food was very pricey there] and it included a non-alcoholic drink but the bartender paid no mind and gave us the more expensive alcoholic drinks anyway. It was our first time in an infinity pool so fun! and it overlooked the beach that was in walking distance, beautiful sand and turquoise water. It was amazing! Not to mention, it was great to swim in a pool we could enjoy without all the crazy salt water like they have on the boat. There were plenty of hammocks umbrellas and chairs to relax on. We didn't want to get out of the pool at all though. I love the boat but if you feel like you need some peace and quiet or just don't want to deal with walking around in the heat for hours, I would definitely recommend resortforaday.com to find a great resort at your stop. Edited by bthomas190

I ended up only using the one day pass in Barbados because we ended up sightseeing and shopping in PR the day our ship returned. The resort in Barbados was great, it was a quiet resort they gave us $110 credit in food[which sounds like a lot but the food was very pricey there] and it included a non-alcoholic drink but the bartender paid no mind and gave us the more expensive alcoholic drinks anyway. It was our first time in an infinity pool so fun! and it overlooked the beach that was in walking distance, beautiful sand and turquoise water. It was amazing! Not to mention, it was great to swim in a pool we could enjoy without all the crazy salt water like they have on the boat. There were plenty of hammocks umbrellas and chairs to relax on. We didn't want to get out of the pool at all though. I love the boat but if you feel like you need some peace and quiet or just don't want to deal with walking around in the heat for hours, I would definitely recommend resortforaday.com to find a great resort at your stop.

What resort did you go to in Barbados?