"Availabilities" not working on Cunard website.?

bazzaw

I find that I cannot use Google Chrome web browser to access my Cruise Personaliser - so have to use Internet Explorer.

However, even with IE, I cannot see any "Availabilities" for any cruise/any grade cabin. I get a popup, which has a heading "Availability of XXX grade" -- but no info.

Anybody else??

Barry

In my experience that means that only Guarantee bookings are available. Is this for all sailings or are you looking at a specific cruise?

No- it is happening for every cruise every category.

Get as far as Page 2 of 7 in the booking process - click on "Availability" - and no info shown.

Barry

Barry,

I am not having any issues here using the U.S. web site www.cunard.com.

When I click on the "Availability" link for a given stateroom category during the booking process, I get a pop-up window which shows the details for up to eight available staterooms in that category plus a description about guarantee stateroom availability. I am using IE8.

By the way, I also checked access to Voyage Personaliser using Google Chrome. I am able to retrieve the information for our upcoming voyage on Cunard without any difficulties. Our e-tickets are not available yet, so I can't check that functionality, but everything else seems to be working for me within Voyage Personaliser using Google Chrome.

Regards,

John.

John

Thank you for that. We get automatically redirected to the website cunardline.com.au when we link to cunard.com. Still no availability info for me - HOWEVER, I can now access my cruise personaliser using Google Chrome for the first time.

Barry

Barry

There have been some problems with the cruise personaliser and some oyher site functionality on the UK hosted P&O website. In the UK, this site also hosts some Cunard services - the cruise personaliser being one of those. From the P&O website, there are known issues with Chrome and also some versions of Internet Explorer. The problem is being looked at, but as far as I know, it has not yet been fully resolved.

I've found that IE9 under Windows 7 did not always work, but that now seems to be OK. I've had no problems with IE8 under Windows XP.

UK users have reported that the Firefox browser seems to be OK at the moment.

Thanks again to all

Now I have also tried Firefox -- no go in the availabilities department though!! :mad:

I wonder if Cunard realises they are losing business because of their website - I imagine that they must !

Barry

I'm in the US, using the latest version of Firefox, and the "availability" function was working OK last time I checked. Is there a Cunard number you could call, and have them check for you? However, I've found that the voyage personaliser function is partially not working; it gives an error message every time I try to put in our contact information. I emailed Cunard customer service well over a week ago, and although they said they would have one of the IT people look into it, so far it's not fixed. I also discovered it won't accept US phone numbers unless I stick a "0" in front of the string, but that obviously wouldn't work if you actually tried to make a call with that number.

One thing you might want to try is to clear the cache in your Web browser, and possibly delete all "cookies."

Archived