Mystic Man - Does not reply???

LOVEMYMO

I have emailed, sent requests via the web page and also left a voice mail on the phone number provided on the website and have not received a reply. It is just about a week now. Is this normal?

We really are interested in the cruise special eco tour but cannot wait much longer to book. Any suggestions for a cat only tour in St. Lucia - as we are not interested in a land/beach tour??

Thanks CC members for your help!!!:)

I have emailed, sent requests via the web page and also left a voice mail on the phone number provided on the website and have not received a reply. It is just about a week now. Is this normal?

We really are interested in the cruise special eco tour but cannot wait much longer to book. Any suggestions for a cat only tour in St. Lucia - as we are not interested in a land/beach tour??

Thanks CC members for your help!!!:)

Hi LOVEMYMO - We have been in touch thru our Breakaway Roll Call - I have done some additional research and although I have found one or two tour operators that had what I am looking for - they really were geared for land based visitors. I still would have contacted them - but the posted start times for these excursions were earlier that the revised arrival time in St. Lucia for the Breakaway, so I do not think they would be interested in making any time adjustments. We also have to factor in the time it might take to get off the ship and to the meeting point, and on ships the size of the Breakaway with a large PAX count it is not always a quick experience. We did a Bermuda trip on her in May and getting off the ship the first day was not good at all.

The revised NCL Breakway (later) arrival times for St. Lucia & St. Kits very much limit some private excursion options - which is unfortunate :(, since that was one of the reasons I selected this particular trip/itinerary - Linda & Peter