Current Capers on Legend

marella68

Does anyone have a current copy of the Capers from Legend that they can forward to me? I've seen the various links to some copies, but they are from 2002 or 2003. I'd like to see something a little more recent if possible?

Thanks!

Maria

I just returned from the Legend and have Capers. It looks like you'll be sailing from NY, though. I sailed from Ft. Lauderdale. I'd be happy to send these to you, if you're still interested.

We will be sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale in March. Would love to have a copy if you could send it. jesterplaying @aol.com

Thanks,

Mike

I just returned from the Legend and have Capers. It looks like you'll be sailing from NY, though. I sailed from Ft. Lauderdale. I'd be happy to send these to you, if you're still interested.

Lauri32: Could you tell us about your cruise, and what you thought of the Legend? I'm on the March 3rd sailing, and I'd love to hear what you liked/disliked about the Legend, plus of course any specific suggestions you might have. Thanks!

--Steve

Me Too!!!! Please!!!

I've asked for capers a while back on the Legend and all I found was links to old capers. I would love to get recent copies and hear all about your Legend cruise!!!

Hi!

Thanks for responding. Looks like your Capers are going to be popular. Did you scan them??? I would very much like a copy even if it was from Ft. Lauderdale. I'd just like to see what the Legend has to offer since I've never sailed Carnival before! My email is: marella68@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much!

Maria

I'll try to get them scanned in the next couple of days. Still working on trying to catch up with everything. I also plan on posting a review sometime this week.

As for anything bad about the Legend itself, I can't think of one single thing. Supper club was amazing and worth the $25pp. Ship was beautiful. I would've never known by looking at her that she was almost 3yrs old. She's been well maintained. Service was outstanding. Don't miss Music Zone in Satchmo's. They were great!! Want a quiet place to read? Go to the Enchanted Forest. Mike in the piano bar was pretty good, too.

Hi Lauri32. Did you go on the Southern Itin. or the Western? We will be on the Legend on 3/19/05 for the Western. I would love to have a copy of the Capers also.

CruiserNMaryland@netscape.net

Thanks,

Doug

We did the Southern route. I'm fighting with my scanner right now, trying to get them scanned in. I'll send them out just as soon as I can.

Lauri32 -- looks like you'll be busy for a while sending everyone their copies of Capers!

I haven't booked it yet--but am seriously considering the Legend out of NYC this summer---it seems like you have only good things to say about it. Could you let me know when you'll be posting your review.

I'll be going with my husband and 2 sons--15 & 19. Is this a good ship for them?

Thanks, Anne

Well since I had so many requests, I thought it might be easier just to post them in webshots. Let me know if this link doesn't work for you guys.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=265499142&ran=2877

As for the review, I've just started working on it. I'll probably have it finished before the weekend.

Archived