Enchantment dry dock

I have seen a couple of posts here on CC referring to the Enchantment being in dry dock the first 2 weeks in December, 2012. But the RCI website (ships->enchantment->deck plans) shows the current deck plan good until April 1, 2013 and the new deck plan starting April 13. This suggests to me that the dry dock will not take place until April next year. Does anyone know which is correct? We are booked on the Enchantment for next January because that date was after the dry dock - or so I thought. -Scott

I think I found the answer. There is a cruise scheduled for the Enchantment on April 1, 2013 - so it cannot be in drydock for that period. Once again, the Cruise Critic info was more reliable than the RCI website.

I think I found the answer. There is a cruise scheduled for the Enchantment on April 1, 2013 - so it cannot be in drydock for that period. Once again, the Cruise Critic info was more reliable than the RCI website.

The Captain on Monarch this week said that Enchantment is undergoing major renovations in December this year prior to relocating to Port Canaveral.

I have seen a couple of posts here on CC referring to the Enchantment being in dry dock the first 2 weeks in December, 2012. But the RCI website (ships->enchantment->deck plans) shows the current deck plan good until April 1, 2013 and the new deck plan starting April 13. This suggests to me that the dry dock will not take place until April next year. Does anyone know which is correct? We are booked on the Enchantment for next January because that date was after the dry dock - or so I thought. -Scott

Im sailing 1st-13th April 2013 so it cant take place then haha. I've heard it will be Jan 2013- hoping its true so its ready and refreched for my cruise

The RCCL update page does have it in scheduled for this December- http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf

Some nice changes scheduled, but I kind of wonder how a Chef's table will go over on 3/4 night itineraries.

I very much hope they can keep that schedule- since we are sailing again on her next February. Be neat to see a pre and post dry-dock.

The RCCL update page does have it in scheduled for this December- http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf

Some nice changes scheduled, but I kind of wonder how a Chef's table will go over on 3/4 night itineraries.

I very much hope they can keep that schedule- since we are sailing again on her next February. Be neat to see a pre and post dry-dock.

I spent more than a few minutes searching the web site for this information. I will use the link you provided and try to figure out how I missed it. Thanks.

I spent more than a few minutes searching the web site for this information. I will use the link you provided and try to figure out how I missed it. Thanks.

Credit to a fellow CC poster- someone posted a question about the Explorer, and posted this link. That ship apparently is being brought early into dry-dock.

And you are very welcome!

According to Cruise Maryland, the Enchantment of the Seas will go into dry dock in April 2013 and then sail out of Ft. Lauderdale. The Grandeur of the Seas will return to Baltimore in May of 2013.

According to Cruise Maryland, the Enchantment of the Seas will go into dry dock in April 2013 and then sail out of Ft. Lauderdale. The Grandeur of the Seas will return to Baltimore in May of 2013.

Not quite..... If you look at the Bahama cruises out of Port Canaveral for 2013, you will see that the last cruise for Monarch is March 29th and the first cruise for Enchantment is April 29th. So there will be a gap of about a month with no Bahamas cruises out of Port Canaveral.

The transition to Port Canaveral from Baltimore will be the 12 night cruise leaving Baltimore on April 13th and ending at Port Canaveral on April 25th.

Archived