Ama erlebnis restaurant

harbourside

ask at front desk and they will tell you where rest is(back of ship)and times avail.to book.

Yes, open every nite,but some open early due to pm events(ours was Vienna concert)so check.

I found food similar to what was in main dining room(just nicer presentation) and service.And NO SUBSTITUTIONS.

BUt very loud,wooden floors?,not sure.Plus menu is displayed in front and never saw it change.I didn't see it before and found out there was very little I could eat(too fancy,odd choices,etc)_but that s just me.

Some people liked it,but I d pass or check ahead of time on menu.;)

Edited by alexandra cruiser

I didn't have any trouble booking a seat about midway through my cruise. It was fun to watch the chef at work, the meal was lovely and attractively presented, and I enjoyed the beautiful Rhine view from the stern as we ate our dinner. It made for a nice variation from the regular dining room.

You can book at the host desk in the restaurant. Menu is always the same. Many of the same dishes as in the regular dining room. Nice change of pace for an evening onboard, kind of rushed if there are off ship activities that night. Nice views.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app