Recent so called special fares on Celebrity do not apply to us solo travelers-sorry

haikou

shame on you for not making special offers open to solo travelers even when you are having trouble filling staterooms. I guess I will stick to Crystal which values solo traveler business.grr

Carolyn Van Orden

response wen I called her on the advertised special fares which you cannot tell right away do not apply to singles

Carol Bartolo All cruiselines are the same cabins are based on double occupancy therefore singles pay double wait for a sale for solos

Carolyn Van Orden Fortunately not all lines have your attitude

..Carolyn Van Orden TG for Crystal who year rounds offers only a 25% supplements on the lowest price categories-non of which are interiors by the way, 35% for verandahs and only at PH PS or C levels are you looking at 75% or more supplements.No waiting for sales on Crystal.They actually value our business.Are there limits to th enumber of single rooms available? Yes but i hav enever encountered them and I do not book particlarly early.

Edited by haikou

• 2 weeks later...
shame on you for not making special offers open to solo travelers even when you are having trouble filling staterooms. I guess I will stick to Crystal which values solo traveler business.grr

Carolyn Van Orden

response wen I called her on the advertised special fares which you cannot tell right away do not apply to singles

Carol Bartolo All cruiselines are the same cabins are based on double occupancy therefore singles pay double wait for a sale for solos

Carolyn Van Orden Fortunately not all lines have your attitude

..Carolyn Van Orden TG for Crystal who year rounds offers only a 25% supplements on the lowest price categories-non of which are interiors by the way, 35% for verandahs and only at PH PS or C levels are you looking at 75% or more supplements.No waiting for sales on Crystal.They actually value our business.Are there limits to th enumber of single rooms available? Yes but i hav enever encountered them and I do not book particlarly early.

Thanks for the info, I will keep that in mind since I am also a solo traveler. Happy New Year!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...