Spring Transatlantic

cruisintwinsmom

Are any singles taking a spring transatlantic cruise - either Royal or Celebrity? I was looking at the roll calls and most of them seem to have only couples. This past Sept I sailed on the Oasis and there were a lot of singles (relative to other cruises I have been on) and was hoping to take a spring TA with other singles.

Thanks!

I'm more solo than single (but I don't have a boyfriend), but I'll be on the Allure in April between Fort Lauderdale and Barcelona. I find the roll calls always look a bit couply, but there's generally a good few solos/singles once you're on board.

Last year on the Independence there were roughly 30 or so individuals who used meet for lunch each day, and I ran into a number of other people travelling alone who didn't come to the lunches.

Thanks, Thoie. Good to know that there are more singles than appear on the roll calls.

I didn't know if to post this thread on the singles or the solos forum, maybe the solo forum would have been more appropriate!

Happy Sailing!

Well, if you pick the Allure TA on April 19th, give me a shout, and we'll go on a solo hunt together :)

• 2 weeks later...

After having to cancel 2 cruises.... We are in for the journey of a life time ..... 30 days aboard the Costa Luminosa.... With 10 days Caribbean during March break and 20 days TA which has ports in The Spanish Riviera and Italy.....

Want to come????

AJ

After having to cancel 2 cruises.... We are in for the journey of a life time ..... 30 days aboard the Costa Luminosa.... With 10 days Caribbean during March break and 20 days TA which has ports in The Spanish Riviera and Italy.....

Want to come????

AJ

Wow - that sounds interesting! I'll look into it!

• 1 month later...

It really depends on what age group you're asking about. I did the Oasis Ft Lauderdale to Barcelona Sept 2014 and did the cruise back on the Oasis, Rotterdam, Netherlands to Ft Lauderdale in Oct. Majority of people (couples and singles) were above 55. Very few under 30 and probably fewer between. Very few kids.

It really depends on what age group you're asking about. I did the Oasis Ft Lauderdale to Barcelona Sept 2014 and did the cruise back on the Oasis, Rotterdam, Netherlands to Ft Lauderdale in Oct. Majority of people (couples and singles) were above 55. Very few under 30 and probably fewer between. Very few kids.

Thanks for the input. Yes, I was on the Oasis from FLL to Barcelona and it was an older demographic - those are the ones who can take a lot of days for vacation. :p

Want to come????

AJ

I looked into this, but the March departure doesn't work. The itinerary looks amazing!!!