Faster to the Fun?

Cruzin_Susan

So who has used the FTTF? I am thinking about getting this. Is it worth it? We are driving to Port of Miami so will be able to get there early? On a normal embark day do you really get to board at 11? From your past experience can we really go to the room and drop off luggage when we board? My mom had knee surgery in October and still using cane along with bad arthritis. I thought it would be nice to at least drop off our carry on bags. We cruise in Jan on the Destiny.

We purchased it for our 11/24/12 sailing on the Dream. It is definitely worth it and we will be purchasing it in the future.

We walked right to our rooms without any problems, that will be great when we take our 3 kids on our next cruise. We didn't need the priority tendering as we had booked an excursion which gave us that anyway, but being able to use the VIP line at the customer service desk was very help at the end of the cruise.

so if FTTF people are getting on at 11am does that mean the platinum people go on before them?>

suppose if the ship is not done unloading.

--

the way it works is when the ship is cleared and boarding starts--- Platinum, weddings and VIP get to board--

then FTTF people.

sometimes that time could be noon.

But the FTTF excursion lists at 11am..

whoooo i can see some pretty ugly arguments

Edited by serene56

No time frame for it to be launched on the Breeze yet...we were hoping for our January trip but it looks like we are out of luck!

it just came online today for our january sailing of the Glory

I LOVED my FTTF....

I was on the Dream in Nov..

It was the launch of the FTTF for the Dream...I would never hesitate to purchase it again.. I have purchased it for 4 cabins for my Dream cruise again in April..

We walked on to the ship... into our cabins...dumped off our bags... and went up to the Lido without ever stopping or sitting down for a min.

The only snag was that one bag went for an explore on its own.. and didnt show up until dinner!!

I got a call from customer service on my last day on the ship inquiring about the service... I explained my only problem was a late bag showing up.. they refunded the cost of the FTTF!!

I will be traveling with the family, and my MIL who requires a wheelchair.... it was the best $200 that I could have ever spent.

I believe the cost was $49.95 per cabin. All guests in the cabin get the benefits. But be aware that they only sell a few of these. You will board after the platinums.

When we sailed the Dream in Nov, we didn't purchase the FTTF, but basically walked right onto the ship without it. So for us it was money well saved.

I LOVED my FTTF....

I was on the Dream in Nov..

It was the launch of the FTTF for the Dream...I would never hesitate to purchase it again.. I have purchased it for 4 cabins for my Dream cruise again in April..

We walked on to the ship... into our cabins...dumped off our bags... and went up to the Lido without ever stopping or sitting down for a min.

The only snag was that one bag went for an explore on its own.. and didnt show up until dinner!!

I got a call from customer service on my last day on the ship inquiring about the service... I explained my only problem was a late bag showing up.. they refunded the cost of the FTTF!!

I will be traveling with the family, and my MIL who requires a wheelchair.... it was the best $200 that I could have ever spent.

What time did you get to the port? How did the debarkation work with it?

Thanks