Vista ship room?

palmgirl

Those are wheel chair accessible cabins and unless you require a handicap room, you probably will not be allowed to book it. If they did allow you to book it and someone came along that required it and had a doctor's letter saying the passenger required one, they would change you to another cabin.

palmgirl -

I hope someone can ANSWER your question. These rooms seem fairly large in the brochure, but you never can tell. My mother would probable like these rooms if they are larger or wider because she would be able to manuever her wheelchair around easier.

Hope you get the info you're looking for.

Ron

They are larger than the standard A verandah. The room itself is 254 square feet vs. the normal size of 176. My brother and his partner have one booked in March. They don't use wheelchairs, but they're both visually impaired, with his partner being, for all intensive purposes, blind. So a handicapped room, without the thresholds in the doorway, is much easier for them to navigate in.

KK - I don't believe this room has the window in front. It's the front cabins on the Rotterdam deck that does.

Thank you. I knew that the rooms were handicapped. I was curious if the slight slope in the roof line affected the size, dimension of the room. They are catagory VA which is a veranda room, hopefully with a wheelchair accessable veranda.

Thanks for your input.

Archived