suite perks?

jamscckmc

Just booked a cat 11 aft suite on Pride, any suite perks? Princess has free internet, laundry and mini bar set up. HAL has free laundry and concierge lounge and RC has the concierge lounge with eve coctails. Does Carnival have anything like that or only in penthouse suites? thanks!

Honestly, for our next cruise, we took a Cat 11 suite purely for the VIP boarding. Last year, there were only 6 agents checking in approx. 3000 people for the Conquest and it took forever. We had a Cat 9A which we loved but DH hated the long line. This will be our first Carnival suite.

We've had an aft premium suite on Princess and a cat 11 wraparound on the Legend. The cabins were both nice and both about the same size; with the Legend wraparound balcony being much larger. I would say for the money, the Legend definitely wins. It is about half the price of what you would pay on Princess. As far as the "perks"; with the money you save you can buy them many times over. As always-- Have a great time!! Bill.

Carnival suite perks: early embarkation/debarkation and larger cabin. That's it.

The value compared to suites on any other line, though, is incredible. As noted, you can pay for the "free" perks offered on other lines many times over with the savings.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me how much larger the Cat 11 suites on the Conquest are than the regular balcony rooms? I would LUV to have the VIP boarding/debarkation privledges, and we are going to have 3 in our cabin, so the extra room would definitely be nice. Plus it would be a nice treat for DH's birthday. But it is significantly more $$$ (to me). Trying to decide if it is worth it.

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me how much larger the Cat 11 suites on the Conquest are than the regular balcony rooms? I would LUV to have the VIP boarding/debarkation privledges, and we are going to have 3 in our cabin, so the extra room would definitely be nice. Plus it would be a nice treat for DH's birthday. But it is significantly more $$$ (to me). Trying to decide if it is worth it.

Thanks.

You can check actualy cabin sizes here : http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/shipscarnival.php

Archived