Emerald Princess September 5, 2010 Eastern Caribbean

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

G&L Roll Calls
Rules for Posting
- No advertising of group cruises.
- No "looking for" type posts.
-Try browsing for an existing date before you post!

Suggested format for Subject Lines: Cruise Line | Ship Name | Sail Date | Nifty or cute saying of some sort :)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:56 AM.
Waterbury,CT
440 Posts
Joined Jun 2000
I'm still on the waitlist for this cruise. Moving up, but still no cabins available. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bill
Centennial, CO, USA
23 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
ctguy001,
Did you make it from the waitlist? It seems like this sailing was so available for such a long time and then all of a sudden it sold out. I hope there isn't any type of convention for last minute sailing bargains going on.
40 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Yikes. I have my fingers crossed that you will make it. We wouldn't want to be the lone gay guys among 3000 others.
Centennial, CO, USA
23 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
Oh good. I was wondering if there would be any other family. I have been watching the roll call board for this sailing and it has been pretty active. I know that Princess does a GLBT get together so if we don't run into you, we might meet you there. We're in a large group of about 20 people.