National rental car question

Disneybridein2k3

I have searched and searched but cannot find the answer. We are flying into FLL on a Saturday and want to rent a car from National Car Rental. I understand that the closest location to the Port of Miami is the Miami airport. Anyone know if National provides a shuttle (free or for cost) from the airport to the Port of Miami?

Thanks in advance!

National will shuttle you free from their off-airport car rental facility (2301 Nw 33 Avenue) to Miami Airport. From there you can grab a cab for a flat rate of $24 (for the ride, not per person) from the airport to the cruiseport.

If you want to save time, just grab a cab from the National Car Rental facility to the cruiseport for $6 more then the airport/cruiseport fare.

Thanks for the info! One more question - logistically speaking, we have 5 adults with enough luggage for a 7 night cruise...is it feasable for one person in our party to drop everyone else off at the port of Miami and then return the rental? Or is this not allowed?

Sorry for all of the questions, but my only cruising experience is with Port Canaveral so I feel like a fish out of water.

..is it feasable for one person in our party to drop everyone else off at the port of Miami and then return the rental?

Absolutely, that's how I'd do it, why make everyone else suffer :p

Archived