Amazing race Cabo?

KatieBug28

Hey all!

Wondering about an activity I stumbled upon on TripAdvisor. Has anyone tried the A-Maze-In Cabo Race? Sounds like it's a version of "The Amazing Race" around Cabo. I'd love to do it when we are there for two days on the Miracle!

Here's the website, let me know if you've heard anything about it!

http://www.amazeincaborace.com/

I tried emailing the business and my email got kicked back. Wondering if I should bother calling if it won't work with a cruise.

Hey all!

Wondering about an activity I stumbled upon on TripAdvisor. Has anyone tried the A-Maze-In Cabo Race? Sounds like it's a version of "The Amazing Race" around Cabo. I'd love to do it when we are there for two days on the Miracle!

Here's the website, let me know if you've heard anything about it!

http://www.amazeincaborace.com/

I tried emailing the business and my email got kicked back. Wondering if I should bother calling if it won't work with a cruise.

We know several couples that have done "The Amazing Race" in Cabo, and they all have claimed to have a great time. I'm not at all certain that it is still in operation, though. Those things seem to come and go in Cabo. Even if it is still running, I suspect that the time period will not fit for cruisers. You might, instead, have your own "pub crawl". There are lots of great Cantinas in Cabo. My suggestion is to wander up to Marina Blvd (about a block from the cruise terminal) and just walk along until you find a Cantina that you like. Cabo is safe to wander, eat, drink, and have fun in. Like any city, don't do stupid stuff, and I cannot imagine you having anything but a great time. We like Cabo Cantina, Slim's Elbow Bar (they claim to be the smallest bar in the world), Rip's, Cabo Blue, and Happy Endings. On the way back, hit the Marina itself. There are lots of great places there too. The prices are a bit more than Marina Blvd, but still cheaper (much cheaper) than the prices on the ship!

On the Marina, we like the Tiki Bar, Soloman's Landing, and most especially, Captain Tony's. All great people watching places.

We know several couples that have done "The Amazing Race" in Cabo, and they all have claimed to have a great time. I'm not at all certain that it is still in operation, though. Those things seem to come and go in Cabo. Even if it is still running, I suspect that the time period will not fit for cruisers. You might, instead, have your own "pub crawl". There are lots of great Cantinas in Cabo. My suggestion is to wander up to Marina Blvd (about a block from the cruise terminal) and just walk along until you find a Cantina that you like. Cabo is safe to wander, eat, drink, and have fun in. Like any city, don't do stupid stuff, and I cannot imagine you having anything but a great time. We like Cabo Cantina, Slim's Elbow Bar (they claim to be the smallest bar in the world), Rip's, Cabo Blue, and Happy Endings. On the way back, hit the Marina itself. There are lots of great places there too. The prices are a bit more than Marina Blvd, but still cheaper (much cheaper) than the prices on the ship!

On the Marina, we like the Tiki Bar, Soloman's Landing, and most especially, Captain Tony's. All great people watching places.

Thanks for the recommendation! We don't drink at all, unfortunately, so that kind of cuts down on our options. But that certainly sounds fun! I will pass it along to the drinkers in our party!

I hadn't thought about it being out of business, but I totally know what you mean about things like this being short lived. Several of our favorite activities from past cruises don't seem to be around anymore, so we're off searching for new ones!

• 5 months later...

A-MAZE-IN CABO RACE is still in business and is different than their AMAZING CABO BAR CRAWL. IT IS A NON-Drinking activity that is like the "Reality" TV Show AMAZING RACE. You can check it out on TripAdvisor or their website. It may fit into your cruise schedule as it is a daytime event.