"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / Jan 5, 2013

Radio

Hello everyone. . . The Sea is Calling. . . Again. I am very happy to say that I will be leaving tomorrow morning for Cruise Maryland, at the Port of Baltimore. I will be posting “LIVE” from the newly refurbished Enchantment of the Seas.

For those of you who are new to Cruise Critic. . . This will be more than a Cruise Ship trip report. My reports are a little different. Those of you who are aware of my “LIVE” reports know that I will be providing daily comments and photos of many aspects of the ship including public rooms, ports of call, and day to day life onboard. . . You will be experiencing the Cruise through my eyes.

I was last on Enchantment of the Seas in Aug 2012 and that report can be viewed HERE. I am hoping that my internet connection will be reliable, as I will need a stable connection for the next 10 days to post photos daily. I usually try to post about 15-20 pics per day. . .(sometimes a little more. . And sometimes a little less)

I sailed on Enchantment on this same itinerary back in Nov 2010. We will be visiting San Juan, St. Thomas, Samana, and Labadee. I love all of the these ports but I don’t have any excursions planned yet. I am really not an excursion type of cruiser, but always end up finding some lovely relaxing places to enjoy while ashore.

The Enchantment of the Seas recently returned from her “Royal Advantages” Upgrades during drydock (Dec 2012). There has been a lot of discussion about the upgrades that have been performed recently. Royal Caribbean likes to say that “Now our best ship is every ship!” They have spent millions of dollars to revitalize and transform the fleet with many of the favorite options, and technologies.

I will try to bring all of these revitalizations to life, as I am happy about the things I have heard about so far. So far I have heard that the transformations have been beautiful and many passengers seem to enjoy what they have seen. I will try to show them throughout the week.

The forecast for sail away will be sunny and cold (41F) Brrrr. . . It might be a little cold for the first couple of days, but we should be in some tropical warm weather by Tuesday as we approach San Juan, PR.

Sit back, relax. . .and get a cup of coffee (I am enjoying one now) The next 10 days should be relaxing and a lot of fun.

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

;);)

Enchantment of the Seas

ENA.jpg

© 2009 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Enchantment of the Seas

CM2013.JPG

© 2009 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Enchantment of the Seas at Cruise Maryland

EN23.JPG

Our scheduled Itinerary

EN9NT.JPG

Thank you so much, Radio, for your upcoming posting! Always follow you, wherever you go, but especially this cruise, as we'll be boarding when you get off!

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!:cool: (see, I've got my sunglasses on already!)

wow !!!...I have enjoyed seeing all the changes of our Enchantment, BUT looking forward to the "RADIO" cruise.

My dh & I are on the 12 day cruise in Feb.

"Yep I'm sooo excited and I just can't hide it."

Following along with you is my "Pre Cruise."

Just wanted to stop by before we leave for Baltimore to join our friend Radio on yet another fantastic cruise adventure. We're looking forward to sharing the adventure with all our cruising friends. We'll read this wonderful epistle upon our return to re-live all the fun.

Thanks Radio, for another wonderful adventure.

Radio,

Thank you from the cold dreary northwest. My Jewel cruise out of Tampa (first time cruising in the Caribbean for me) is still almost two months so looking forward cruising with you now and seeing all your great pictures.

thanks

Bill

Archived