Carnival Magic 9467 - Under Aft Pool

NewHampshire2010

We just received our IG room assignment on the Magic....a 4G, room 9467. We're definitely satisfied. Only concern is noise from above at the Tides Pool (aft pool). Very happy we are not under the main lido deck pool. Has anyone had this room or one near it? Any reason to worry about noise from above at the aft pool? Thanks for any input or advice.

Hi, I'm not sure about the Magic but My husband and I were on the Glory a few years ago and we had an interior on deck 8 aft. We didn't pick it-got the guaranteed rate. This was under the aft pool. It wasn't too bad except for when they drained the pool and were doing repairs ( hammering and welding noise). While the pool was being filled, the water running was a little loud too. I don't remember hearing anything else like chairs being moved. It was a great cruise (New England/Canada).

• 1 month later...
We just received our IG room assignment on the Magic....a 4G, room 9467. We're definitely satisfied. Only concern is noise from above at the Tides Pool (aft pool). Very happy we are not under the main lido deck pool. Has anyone had this room or one near it? Any reason to worry about noise from above at the aft pool? Thanks for any input or advice.

midnight parties are held at the midship pool. you

might hear chair scrapping from time to time