Fiesta or Rhythms of the Night in Puerto Vallarta?

sjf

Holland America have 2 similar sounding excursions: one is a daytime fiesta, the other is an evening trip to Rhythms of the Night. if you have done these, which would you recommend if you could only choose one?

Price is quite high on both - did you think they are worth it?

Thanks all. Looks like Rhythms of the Night is the one to go for.

Now I am thinking we should maybe do both if they are different enough and as we have a day and a half in PV. Has anyone done the HAL daytime excursion that includes the Fiesta???

Just did the Rhythms of the Night on our overnight stay on the Pacific Princess. Fantastic show and a very nice meal. One of the best show excursions I've been on and I highly recommend it.

I'm not really a beach person but enjoyed it so much on next visit to PV I'd consider visiting the island in the daytime.

As long as you are here overnight if you are comfortable going out on your own there is a great cabaret in Zona Romantica called Red Room Cabaret that has great entertainers! Normally cruise passengers never get to go as they are in the evening. But you could "live like a local" and eat at one of the MANY fabulous restaurants on Basilo Badillo then see a show on the same street! Very safe area, lots of people and you will get a real feel of the city's nightlife away from the Malecon.