Solstice dining query

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:31 PM.
Ayrshire, Scotland
249 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
Hi, Booked in AQ, on the Solstice. can anyone comment on the suggestion that there is one night speciality dining free gratis? Not that it is a big issue, will try one or two anyway. Thanks.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Celebrity Solstice; Feb 2010.
Florida
8,957 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Hi just off Solstice today. We were in AQ, it was wonderful, BLU was outstanding to say the least. We've already decided when we go back we won't book ANY specialty restaurants, Blu is THAT good in my opinon. We went to both Tuscan Grill and Murano's, food was good but we loved the service and the food at Blu...if you are going soon ask for Igor and Nikolai's section....they were wonderful....

It was a GREAT cruise!!
Midwest
1,646 Posts
Joined May 2005
Just off Solstice today...

Loved Blu, tried Murano once. Unimpressed. Will elaborate more when I write my review but for now let it be said that I would be more than pleased to dine in Blu each night and I am sorry that I wasted not only my money eating in Murano but also wasted a night I could've been in Blu.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next up...

Followed by:
Norwegian Escape October 2017- Checking out the Haven
X Equinox January 2018- Caribbean Birthday
Norwegian Escape February 2018- Haven Redux
Pullmantur Horizon March 2018- Canary Islands
X Reflection November 2018- 10 days of Thanksgiving on the High Seas
Crystal Serenity December 2019- Taking my mom to the Lesser Antilles
Florida
8,957 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Originally posted by the_dylaness
Just off Solstice today...

Loved Blu, tried Murano once. Unimpressed. Will elaborate more when I write my review but for now let it be said that I would be more than pleased to dine in Blu each night and I am sorry that I wasted not only my money eating in Murano but also wasted a night I could've been in Blu.
We went to Murano and Tuscan Grill this past week too and must say that Blu will definitely be our choice for ALL nights on our next Solstice cruise.
Ayrshire, Scotland
249 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
Thanks to all that replied, most helpful. Bye.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Celebrity Solstice; Feb 2010.